Here is some compilation of Frequently Asked Questions and tips for Construct 3.
The list is not complete, Construct 3 is still recent and in development.
You can help if you encounter a bug in C3 by posting bug reports on Github - LINK
Beware though, an issue in your code is not necessary a bug in Construct 3. You can make use of this forum to ask if the issue sounds like a program issue or a Construct 3 possible bug.
For a lot of specific use of addons, you can refer to the list for Construct 2 as most answers are going to be the same.
Nevertheless, Construct 3 has its specificities, and here are some listed in here:
- Execution / General interface
- How to execute Construct 3 offline ? - LINK
- How to execute a specific release of Construct 3 ? - LINK
- WebGL does not execute / My graphic card is blacklisted - LINK
- Open Construct 3 in App mode - LINK
- How to print the event sheet with colors ? - LINK
- How to get a dark/custom theme working with Construct 3 ? - LINK
- How to load from Cloud when it is not working right away ? - LINK
- How to use Construct 2 addons in Construct 3 ? - LINK
- Open a project made in a recent release in an older release - LINK
- Force WebGL1 (temporary bug fix) - LINK
- How to do mechanic stuff
- How to access the array/dictionary/text editor in Construct 3 ? - LINK
- How do I open multiple preview windows ? - LINK
- How to use C2 addons in Construct 3 ? - LINK
- How to set colors in Construct 3 ? rgb() - LINK
- How to make Viewport work with unbounded scrolling ? - LINK
- How to save data on multiple PCs (one method) ? - LINK
- Debug your APK - LINK
- How to manage Z-order during runtime - LINK
- Use the mobile advert plugin - LINK
- Destroy a bullet outside of the screen when the layout is huge ? - LINK
- How to implement dodge (w/ platform behaviour) - LINK
- Make sure the Mobile Advert plugin is GDPR compliant - LINK
- Plans related
- How to get my discount for Construct 3 ? - LINK
- How do I prevent auto-renewal of my subscription / Manage my subscription ? - LINK
You may participate to this list.
Simply post a question and a link to the topic that answers the question the most clearly (it may be a topic or a specific post in the topic).
This is not the place to post questions you want answers to.