Welcome to the new forums

0 favourites
From the Asset Store
Create your game with this complete pack of images and animations!
  • we all lost our "reputation" on the forum :,c bring back that

i would totally recommend to change the font of the posts, its not easy to read, its have a lot of kerning.

• Why is every element fighting for my attention? Color scheme is just terrible and distracting.

• Is there a way to unfollow users?

• Is there a way to unfollow users?

Haven't come across anything as yet.

*Update

Just clicked on follow you R0J0, then checked I was following you.

In my 'following' list just clicked on the 'following' below your name and now un-following.

• When Construct Classic forums will be available to write again?

Thanks!

• Hi, the bug section of C2 is not working, you can not create a new bug.

Just for warning.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • zenox98

Ah cool, that works. Didn't know it was you that replied. I was on my phone and the layout seems mangled so I can't read the usernames. So you are no longer anonymous now.

On I side note, after a few posts and assuring that I am not a robot, I am actually having my doubts.

• Ahh! This is so ******* annoying! The store is down again! Why you even want to change the forum...? It working so well before. The store, the formatting, the colours, everything is good. But you like "Aha aha aha nope!" Ish.

Scirra.com site is suffering problems at the moment we're working hard to fix. Bear with us.

• Every time I try to google a C2 question, I get useful-looking forum posts from the old board that I can't actually access and I get redirected to the C3 board index. Tom, please tell me you're going to make all the old posts accessible? Half of the reason C2 is so great is because of the community support, please don't wipe all the old content??

• Yeah I guess the colors are too bright and don't really suite, maybe different color palette? And why is it that we need this Captcha Robot Check crap, there's nothing more annoying or easier to hate. The old forum worked without it and I'd gladly use the old one just because of the Annoying Captcha.

• Yeah I guess the colors are too bright and don't really suite, maybe different color palette? And why is it that we need this Captcha Robot Check crap, there's nothing more annoying or easier to hate. The old forum worked without it and I'd gladly use the old one just because of the Annoying Captcha.

The old forum worked without it because of the incredible amount of work moderators put in cleaning spam up. I'll turn down it's aggressiveness but it's here to stay for new posters (you shouldn't be getting it as you have a decent number of posts).

• Every time I try to google a C2 question, I get useful-looking forum posts from the old board that I can't actually access and I get redirected to the C3 board index. Tom, please tell me you're going to make all the old posts accessible? Half of the reason C2 is so great is because of the community support, please don't wipe all the old content??

This should be fixed although some links wont work until we fix the 404 issue on our website.

• > Every time I try to google a C2 question, I get useful-looking forum posts from the old board that I can't actually access and I get redirected to the C3 board index. Tom, please tell me you're going to make all the old posts accessible? Half of the reason C2 is so great is because of the community support, please don't wipe all the old content??

This should be fixed although some links wont work until we fix the 404 issue on our website.

Nope, still happens for me. Every old forum link just kicks me out at construct.net/forum - unless that's how your 404 is handled??

• If anyone needs to access links on an old forum post , try a google search for the old post (Using the post title) and load up a cached version of the web page.

Using this method to download old construct 2 plugins from the master-list.

• Hello, in the "manage what notifications you receive." I can not stop receiving notifications from C3.

I do not want to receive notifications from C3, how do I deactivate them?

Thanks.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)