Welcome to the new forums

From the Asset Store
Create your game with this complete pack of images and animations!
  • Hello, why can not I turn off notifications of new C3 updates?

• Can you bring back being able to see when a person was last online? It was useful to see if a person was still around, especially 3rd party plugin developers. It seems to have been removed for "comments, followers and following." and other useless things.

• How do I tag users who have space in their name? For example:

construct.net/users/312745/legendary-studio

I tried "@legendary-studio", "@legendary_studio" and "@legendary studio", none of these methods work.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • You put [ ] around them.

""

• "When pressing 'New topic' in the Bugs forum, the post text will have a template with information to fill out about the bug report."

There is no template anymore in the bugs forum - will bugs be checked nevertheless?

Is there a chance to get an answer for this??

• Image Upload is not working, getting "An error has occurred [Error, Unknown object type]"

• Image Upload is not working, getting "An error has occurred [Error, Unknown object type]"

Me too... can't upload any image.

• ^Same here as well

• Tom, could you do something with the code tags? I don't think we need to post js, html or css code very often on this forum. So instead it would be nice to have one code tag that doesn't ruin formatting. I mean indentation with spaces, which is crucial when there are several nested events in the code:

Also, this bug is still not fixed:

• Hi Tom , Are you monitoring this thread or should we post our suggestions somewhere else?

The search function stopped working, it's returning 404 error all the time. Also, when I click on my posts and search there, the search results are unsorted, could you sort them by date?

Quite often, when I insert an image, it doesn't appear in my post. I have to edit it, insert the same image again (I get a new image ID) and then it works..

• Hi Tom , Are you monitoring this thread or should we post our suggestions somewhere else?

The search function stopped working, it's returning 404 error all the time. Also, when I click on my posts and search there, the search results are unsorted, could you sort them by date?

Quite often, when I insert an image, it doesn't appear in my post. I have to edit it, insert the same image again (I get a new image ID) and then it works..

Suggestions and bugs should be reported : github.com/Scirra/Construct.net-website-bugs

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)