Would you guys shared your 7,000 PLUS HOURS PROJECT CAPX TO ANYONE !!????

0 favourites
From the Asset Store
With this template you can create your own archer game and customize it however you want.
  • I was going to google for some game names, as I know of some, but, eh. Reaching out to those companies can answer most of your questions about price, games they’ve ported, and if they can work with you.

Most, if not all, that have replied so far in this topic haven’t actually used their porting services I’d guess? I really have no idea.

Anyways, I have no skin in the game either way. I’m going to stop replying here.

-cheers

• The most recent, highest profile console release I am aware of is Cyber Shadow, done by Chowden.

• Both companies are legit. They have ported many many games. If you have not even googled them and looked into their portfolios then you are not serious anyway.

Of course a porting company needs your project files, since they are mapping the ACEs to c++ code. Also needs to tweak something from time to time. If you are not willing to share, then you need to publish yourself, to web and desktop.

The way you are writing your messages... If I were a publisher I would not make any deals with you.

• I just want to add another option that you might want to consider:

- Release the game for PC on Steam or other major publisher.

It's much easier and cheaper, then if you have success and you got lots of money, you can look into porting the game.

You will not have the budget for porting, but having already published the game elsewhere like on Steam and becoming famous, will make a big difference between trying to steal from you or an unknown person.

In addition, if you get popular and make money on PC, in the worse case scenario someone steals your code, your time and effort would have already paid back a lot from the PC version.

On the other hand, if the PC version fails to become popular, it might be actually "good" for you, so you don't attempt to waste more money on porting on console.

• The most recent, highest profile console release I am aware of is Cyber Shadow, done by Chowden.

Thank you and I'll try to get in contact with them,,,,

• Both companies are legit. They have ported many many games. If you have not even googled them and looked into their portfolios then you are not serious anyway.

Of course a porting company needs your project files, since they are mapping the ACEs to c++ code. Also needs to tweak something from time to time. If you are not willing to share, then you need to publish yourself, to web and desktop.

The way you are writing your messages... If I were a publisher I would not make any deals with you.

I already did get in contact with one of them , but one of them only works Capx and the other I'm still waiting for a response since months ago !!!!

and By the way you are not a Publisher so you are far from making a deal with me , But there is always someone ahead who will be willing to work with me !!! Cause I'm paying money for my work !!! its not for FREE !!!!

Maybe you talk things because you dont know what its like to be working thouseands of hours in a Project , give respect to the ones that are working hard day by day my friend , you just don't know that my friend !!!

Im will not give away my Master Capx to anyone but to trusted people !!! God bless you my friend and your family too !!!!

• Don't want to give your capx but want to send exe or apk file?

I have a question, is it possible to trace the source via the exe or apk file?

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • All fredriksthlm said was that he would not do business with you because of the way your acting here, which is not very professional.

He has over 800 posts on this forum, you have 35, i do think he put in more hours of work than you so far.(Also he joined 2016, you joined 2021) But its not a competition, im happy for you that you put time & effort to your game, and i hope you get far with it. Just try to take criticism

with a breeze. Good luck !

P.S: When you ask a company to port your game, you will enter a deal with them, you will probably sign a contract, if they break the contract they will have to pay you a fine(if its stated in the contract). And gametime777 , relax with the "!!!!!?????!!!" it feels like you are screaming at us bro xD

XD !!! I'm here since 2013 !!! but this is my new profile !!! Plus I already created a game in 2017 for the eShop !!!

what else do you want for me !!??? God bless you !!!

• Don't want to give your capx but want to send exe or apk file? <<<< Well its not the same as if I give away my Capx .

I have a question, is it possible to trace the source via the exe or apk file? <<<<< I don't know about that but if that its true it could be a problem for the Game Developer.

• I know I have seen your stuff and with that said I do think your project you have been working on for 7k hours+ prob is amazing.

But as I said, like others in this thread, if you MAKE SURE to sign a contract with the company you are using to port your game, or even with individuals sign a contract to make sure they will have to pay you/compensate you IF they break the deal(such as making their own game with your source.)

A year ago when i had a client who needed a mobile app for his business, i printed a contract i found online for apps, if i were to sell the source code for his app to anyone, i would have to pay him a big fine.

• I know I have seen your stuff and with that said I do think your project you have been working on for 7k hours+ prob is amazing.

But as I said, like others in this thread, if you MAKE SURE to sign a contract with the company you are using to port your game, or even with individuals sign a contract to make sure they will have to pay you/compensate you IF they break the deal(such as making their own game with your source.)

A year ago when i had a client who needed a mobile app for his business, i printed a contract i found online for apps, if i were to sell the source code for his app to anyone, i would have to pay him a big fine.

I'm willing to give my Capx if the Publisher need it , But first I was just looking to be sure and find out different types of opinion from you guys !!! I just want to be ready just in case and who to trust before making any deal,

Thank you for your time and to ALL OF YOU GOD BLESS YOU !!!!!

• > Don't want to give your capx but want to send exe or apk file? <<<< Well its not the same as if I give away my Capx .

> I have a question, is it possible to trace the source via the exe or apk file? <<<<< I don't know about that but if that its true it could be a problem for the Game Developer.

if it were true your effort to deliver the game in exe or apk version would not be enough, because they could go back to the source XD

• > > Don't want to give your capx but want to send exe or apk file? <<<< Well its not the same as if I give away my Capx .

>

> > I have a question, is it possible to trace the source via the exe or apk file? <<<<< I don't know about that but if that its true it could be a problem for the Game Developer.

if it were true your effort to deliver the game in exe or apk version would not be enough, because they could go back to the source XD <<< it could be truth !! But then they'll have to work a lot a lot to get into the source code and at the last moment I got the rights for my code>> I mean I'll have the copyrights for my code in a legal way.

God bless you and Thank you for your comment.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)