Would you guys shared your 7,000 PLUS HOURS PROJECT CAPX TO ANYONE !!????

0 favourites
From the Asset Store
With this template you can create your own archer game and customize it however you want.
  • JUST ASKING !!!!

If you have more than 7,000 hours working on a CAPX Project, Would you shared that CAPX to a person if he ask you to !?

Would you think it could be SAFE to GIVE AWAY YOUR CAPX to another person !??

Where and when could be safe to give your CAPX to another person !??

IF I DON'T WANT TO SHARE MY PROJECT CAPX , DOES THAT MAKE ME A BAD PERSON OR AM I REALLY BEING RESPONSABLE BY KEEPING MY MASTER CAPX ONLY TO MY KEEP.

Would you guys shared your 7,000 PLUS HOURS PROJECT CAPX to anyone !!????

• We have no context of what you are talking about.

We do know 7000 hours is a huge overestimate.

• The context is missing which is very important for any judgment:

For example, if they asked you to share your capx because you needed help with some issue in your code then:

Definitely Not

Never share your capx even if they get angry, the truth they shouldn't get angry and instead they should encourage you to get used to not sharing your Capx for obvious reasons.

It happened to me many times in the past that some users shared with me their capx because they needed help and I had to tell them off very serious that you should never share your main project capx and instead do a quick demo example reproducing your issue. You have to remind them of the consequences of doing that which could be catastrophic.

• 7000h and you Joined 16 Dec, 2021 , man that's a crazy month!

• 7.000 hours is indeed a lot of work, so your concern is fairly understandable, but what's the context in this case? I mean, is someone completely random trying to get access to your .capx file or is it a business partner like a publisher? Also, if you already have something like an NDA or an agreement between both parties, then there's nothing to fear, you're basically protected by law at this point. You should always sign an agreement when dealing with a publisher! It doesn't really matter if you're sharing your .capx file or an exported version of the game.

• Very good tarek2 !!!

Never Ever Share your CAPX !!! PERIOD !!!!!

and what about if a group of people ask for your Main Master Capx Source to export the game you are creating !!?? it's there another way to Export the game you are creating without giving away your Main Master Capx to them !!???

its there anyway to export your game without giving away your Capx !!??

I just felt uncomfortable about all this of sharing my Master Capx.

• 7000h and you Joined 16 Dec, 2021 , man that's a crazy month!

I joined Contruct forum since 2013 , but I had issues with my other profiles. !!!

• It’s up to you. If I said yes or no is irrelevant.

• It’s up to you. If I said yes or no is irrelevant.

I think for sure its not safe at all.

and what about if a group of people ask for your Main Master Capx Source to export the game you are creating !!?? it's there another way to Export the game you are creating without giving away your Main Master Capx to them !!???

• Very good tarek2 !!!

Never Ever Share your CAPX !!! PERIOD !!!!!

I just felt uncomfortable about all this of sharing my Master Capx.

If the reason is just for exporting the Game from C3 then you have an easy choice there I guess, as exporting from C3 is very easy is like a few clicks depending on the platform, anyone could do it so why they don't tell you which Platforms they need and you export it for them? that should be the best possible solution and safe for both. I guess there is a lot of context missing so I'm judging for what you revealed so far.

• gametime777 Are you the same person as MasterQuest

Are you asking about sharing your mode7 racing game? I'm curious, I know how much time you spend on it. Sometimes decisions like this can be liberating, for example take a look for a open source projects, people colaboration and what that movement do to the software tools and community focued on it. 3D Blender history is interesting! DOOM source code and what amazing things people do with it to this day! and this is just a drop in the ocean.

• > 7000h and you Joined 16 Dec, 2021 , man that's a crazy month!

I joined Contruct forum since 2013 , but I had issues with my other profiles. !!!

Capx ehh?

• We have no context of what you are talking about.

We do know 7000 hours is a huge overestimate.

My project its almost like 9,000 hours or more since 2018 in the making, a day by day working project !!! I got more than 100 capx for backup since the begining of my project.

Not an easy task !!! plus I created a game for the eShop since 2014

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • gametime777 Are you the same person as MasterQuest

Are you asking about sharing your mode7 racing game? I'm curious, I know how much time you spend on it. Sometimes decisions like this can be liberating, for example take a look for a open source projects, people colaboration and what that movement do to the software tools and community focued on it. 3D Blender history is interesting! DOOM source code and what amazing things people do with it to this day! and this is just a drop in the ocean.

When you are a IN ONE PERSON in the making of a Game everything change , But when you have a team of 5 and more then it could take less time for the game to be created !!!

But my question is !!! Will you shared your 7,000 plus hours game Project Master Capx !!??

• > Very good tarek2 !!!

> Never Ever Share your CAPX !!! PERIOD !!!!!

>

> and what about if a group of people ask for your Main Master Capx Source to export the game you are creating !!?? it's there another way to Export the game you are creating without giving away your Main Master Capx to them !!???

>

> its there anyway to export your game without giving away your Capx !!??

> I just felt uncomfortable about all this of sharing my Master Capx.

If the reason is just for exporting the Game from C3 then you have an easy choice there I guess, as exporting from C3 is very easy is like a few clicks depending on the platform, anyone could do it so why they don't tell you which Platforms they need and you export it for them? that should be the best possible solution and safe for both. I guess there is a lot of context missing so I'm judging for what you revealed so far.

A group of person asked me for my main Capx to Export my game either to Switch or PS4 or 5 and Xbox , Its that normal !!??? giving away the Master Capx to make any export to any consoles !!??

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)