Spriter/C2 - (9-16-2019 - bug fix)

From the Asset Store
Rotate & Animation for 16 Direction & Mouse Direction
  • lucid

Any possibility for entity folder referencing?. Drag and Drop a FilePallet folder ontop of entity or animation. Then that now refers to a new folder?

And please, push for re-imports :) I'm still hesitant to actually put my player animation into the game due to the number of changes that still occur :)

• I'm in the same boat jayderyu. I can't use Spriter for production until we can reimport files. Is there a timeframe as to when that might be available?

• Hello everyone, as far as the folder replacement - Now that this version is out, I'm going to update the plugin and developer documentation over the next few days, then that will come in one of the next two versions. I can't give an exact estimate, but within a month from today is a safe bet.

The reimporting a project thing I was holding off on mentioning, but since you asked directly; I have an idea to solve that and I need to flesh it out and present it to Ashley, so he can let me know if it will work C2 side. I'll update you as that progresses.

• Thanks for the updates Lucid. For anyone interested, Here is a workaround to reimport Spriter files. It's still a little painful, but not as bad as recreating everything.

1. Delete the scml file

2. Delete the on initialized events

3. Drag in the new scml file

4. Select all events referring to the old Spriter object, right click and replace object with the new one. Repeat for the actions.

5. Delete all of the old Spriter assets.

• Hi everyone.

Still working on this. Just wanted to update everyone on a different issue. I believe I've found a way to get around the ludei issue, and I'll update you on this as well, as I get closer to verifying it's a viable option. If so, the scml plugin should work with all the cocoonjs export options.

• I was actually planning to find a solution myself. Glad you working on one :) I'm sure it will work.

• This is awesome because the power of Construct 2 with Spriter,Then Exported on Cocoonjs how can you go wrong! Great Job i plan on using both Spriter and Ludei.

• How about smooth transition between animations if it is't already possible somehow.

• How about smooth transition between animations if it is't already possible somehow.

This will be possible by Spriter 1.0, but is not possible yet.

Updates on the other things:

I've forwarded the info for edittime display features and a possible solution for reimporting projects to Ashley. He's working on the next C2 release before he has chance to look into and/or implement it, but we're one step closer on those things.

Secondly, the cocoonjs thing. Again, I won't be able to work on this yet, but I did a simple test and I was able to verify that the solution will definitely work.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Great news! Can't wait for reimporting and CocoonJS.

• > How about smooth transition between animations if it is't already possible somehow.

This will be possible by Spriter 1.0, but is not possible yet.

Updates on the other things:

I've forwarded the info for edittime display features and a possible solution for reimporting projects to Ashley. He's working on the next C2 release before he has chance to look into and/or implement it, but we're one step closer on those things.

Secondly, the cocoonjs thing. Again, I won't be able to work on this yet, but I did a simple test and I was able to verify that the solution will definitely work.

oooh, so we are going to get tweening between different animations. That's very mouth watering. I thought that wasn't going to apear until well after 1.0.... yummy, very excited for this feature.

also looking for the various edit time, folder swapping :) very many delectable elements coming :)

• lucid

any news on re-import and mobile xml fronts?

• not yet.   I'll update here when I hear back from Ashley. As far as the cocoonjs thing. It's a Spriter solution, but it is not mobile xml.

• Lucid... I love you.

• I have a problem trying to integrate a spriter animation.

I always get the "getelementsbytagname" error pop-up.

When I click continue, the animation is playing correctly, but this pop up error is quite annoying.

when I try to play with my Ipad browser, the loading bar is stuck.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 9 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 9 guests)