I'm running into an issue with spriter and was wondering if anyone had any experience.
I was using a very old version of the scml plugin, I finally decided to update because I noticed I was missing quite a few features. After I updated my spriter files were invisible in the game, as if not being initialized. I was able to fix it by removing the line of code in my game that On start of layout > Destroy CollisionBox. The collisionBox was the square sprite used for collision detection that was in a container with the rest of the spriter objects. I was using this line of code just to do some cleanup before the game started, so as not to have an object outside the layout running.
Anyway, it worked perfectly fine before I updated the SCML plugin, but now I have to make sure the spriter objects stay on the screen for a little bit when the game starts before I am able to spawn new ones that function correctly