Seeking assets for our new store!

From the Asset Store
Create your game with this complete pack of images and animations!

Very exciting! When modularity gets rolled out this will be absolutely amazing.

For those worrying about how this will affect the nature of the C2 community, a quick look to a fundamental free market should assuage any concerns - competition is a great incentive!

Very exciting! When modularity gets rolled out this will be absolutely amazing.

For those worrying about how this will affect the nature of the C2 community, a quick look to a fundamental free market should assuage any concerns - competition is a great incentive!

Also, no one should expect people doing things for free for other, unless it's for friends or for charity.

Sorry important change everyone, you must be at least 18 years old to sell assets in our store. Sorry for overlooking this. If anyone currently in the beta is not 18, please drop me an email.

We'll not be accepting applications from anyone under 18 from now. If you are not 18 years old or older, please do not apply for the new store beta.

Just a little question: does this limitation also exist for free content users might put on the store? (I would guess yes but I prefer asking)

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads

No free content is permitted in the store at the moment, we want to control the content carefuly before allowing free content (don't want to be overwhelmed).

RE: Cashouts, yes you can specify a different email address for Paypal

The Ropey Ninja template in the first pic looks awesome, I would totally buy that!

Just saw we have the ability to add vids, so I'll try to get one up soon.

Where is the store? i dont see anything other than the stuff thats always been there ?

https://www.scirra.com/newstore/, but you need to apply to Tom and be accepted to see the store in its current state.

Awesome news.

I will be in soon.

The first thing i noticed that there are some pretty cheap things but lots of way overprice stuff!

I think the store economy will take a while to settle out on pricing. Right now, no one really knows what to set prices at.

I think ArcadeEd is right, there's a bit of uncertainty at the moment. Sellers can of course change their prices, so if they have an item sitting there for a few weeks not selling they are welcome to consider dropping the price.

I think price of you product should be set accordingly to first of all it's quality (which is not that simple as it may sounds - different people have different taste) and second of all how much time did you spend on creating it. I had this problem setting price for my own "sprite pack" but after looking through many stores on many different portals (with a lot of crappy and overpriced stuff) and consulting with many friends (who says that what I've set is way to low) I think my price is quite acceptable and I'm happy with it.

And there's already few good assets on new store that are quite acceptable regarding to quality and price.

Besides that you must have some dignity and respect for your own work. Spending few minutes in photoshop, illustrator or whatever to make few shapes in different colors, and wants 50$ for that is... let's say it politely, not very nice.

I know it's still very early for the store but I would like to see some more not-pixel-art assets

The first thing i noticed that there are some pretty cheap things but lots of way overprice stuff!

i would be interested in what items you call cheap and what are overpriced, can you make two examples?

i think most things are to cheap considering the royalty free license, which means you can use the stuff in as many games you like and are not permitted to actually get money from these games

if you look on other markets they either have different licensing models (for example personal/nonprofit use and much more expensive licenses (10 to 15 * normal price) if you want to make money with your product) or high prices for royalty free licensing.

Exactly what fldr said. The prices are actually pretty low for royalty free stuff. GUI packs on places like Graphics River will run you 75-125 dollars for a commercial license.

It's going to take a little while for the store to balance out, but people selling on the store should not underestimate their hard work.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)