New Android Export Experiences

From the Asset Store
Create your game with this complete pack of images and animations!
  • Well-freaken-done my good man!

Which version of Pode's iFrame plugin did you used, I see the most recent is 1.42?

• Have you managed to use Facebook login with INAPPBROWSER?

• Yes its 1.42

GameThirsty I haven't tried integrating facebook, i just added a quick share/post to my wall link that opens in a new window.

• Canary was updated to 4.32.76.4. I hear audio for both webaudio and audio tag. Volume controls work for webaudio, but not audio tag. Crosswalk team is working on fixing the remaining audio problems. Last week's update 4.32.76.3 added chrome blacklisting. Crosswalk will not use webgl on some devices that are known to have buggy webgl support--as determined by google. This may fix some crashes.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Is there any way to get the device uid through crosswalk with xdk?

using intel.xdk.device.uuid, returns an error.

• : intelxdk apis are not available in crosswalk yet. You can use cordova/phonegap API's

Try device.uuid

http://cordova.apache.org/docs/en/3.3.0/cordova_device_device.md.html#Device

Is there any way to get the device uid through crosswalk with xdk?

using intel.xdk.device.uuid, returns an error.

• Yes, it works, thanks!!!

• yongsheng I know you guys are all working very hard, but is there a time frame for AdMob support in Crosswalk?

• yongsheng I know you guys are all working very hard, but is there a time frame for AdMob support in Crosswalk?

you can see we've submitted patches to admob plugin in upstream: github.com/floatinghotpot/cordova-plugin-admob. We've verified it should be workable in Crosswalk. Intel XDK and crosswalk team need some time to integrate it and make it work well, I think.

IntelRobert

• Great, and Ashley Scirra would need to update a plugin for Construct 2, similar to CocoonJS with functions such as preload ads, display, hide etc. Getting there!!

• I know this is probably a question for the Intel XDK forums but I thought I would ask here just in case someone has a quick answer and because I'm too lazy to register for their message boards if I don't have to .

When I tried to manually update my Intel XDK software (pushed the little update button inside the software), then relaunched it get an error and I can't use it anymore. I still get the error even after uninstalling and re-installing and it forces me to quit. Here's the error message:

[quote:lfaa0zw5]xdk:server: Http server started on the standard port 58889

editor:server: Startup complete, serving on port: 16049

client:navbar: navbar options: {"updatePollingInterval":1800,"forceUpdate":false}

xdk:client: Unexpected exception while initializing "project-manager" (maybe crash): TypeError: Cannot call method 'getRootDirectory' of undefined

TypeError: Cannot call method 'getRootDirectory' of undefined

at checkProjectExists_ (file:///C:/Users/me/AppData/Local/Intel/XDK/xdk/components/client/project-manager/project-manager.js:17:22604)

at lazyOpen (file:///C:/Users/me/AppData/Local/Intel/XDK/xdk/components/client/project-manager/project-manager.js:17:1110)

at eval (file:///C:/Users/me/AppData/Local/Intel/XDK/xdk/components/client/project-manager/project-manager.js:17:23049)

From previous event:

at loadProjectList (file:///C:/Users/me/AppData/Local/Intel/XDK/xdk/components/client/project-manager/project-manager.js:17:23015)

at eval (file:///C:/Users/me/AppData/Local/Intel/XDK/xdk/components/client/project-manager/project-manager.js:17:27514)

at _fulfilled (C:\Users\me\AppData\Local\Intel\XDK\xdk\public\external\js\q.js:880:54)

at resolvedValue.promiseDispatch.done (C:\Users\me\AppData\Local\Intel\XDK\xdk\public\external\js\q.js:910:30)

at makePromise.promise.promiseDispatch (C:\Users\me\AppData\Local\Intel\XDK\xdk\public\external\js\q.js:557:13)

at Object.eval [as _onImmediate] (C:\Users\me\AppData\Local\Intel\XDK\xdk\public\external\js\q.js:436:41)

at processImmediate [as _immediateCallback] (timers.js:330:15)

xdk:client: Unexpected exception while initializing "persistance" (maybe crash): TypeError: Cannot call method 'getRootDirectory' of undefined

TypeError: Cannot call method 'getRootDirectory' of undefined

at checkProjectExists_ (file:///C:/Users/me/AppData/Local/Intel/XDK/xdk/components/client/project-manager/project-manager.js:17:22604)

at lazyOpen (file:///C:/Users/me/AppData/Local/Intel/XDK/xdk/components/client/project-manager/project-manager.js:17:1110)

at eval (file:///C:/Users/me/AppData/Local/Intel/XDK/xdk/components/client/project-manager/project-manager.js:17:23049)

From previous event:

at loadProjectList (file:///C:/Users/me/AppData/Local/Intel/XDK/xdk/components/client/project-manager/project-manager.js:17:23015)

at eval (file:///C:/Users/me/AppData/Local/Intel/XDK/xdk/components/client/project-manager/project-manager.js:17:27514)

at _fulfilled (C:\Users\me\AppData\Local\Intel\XDK\xdk\public\external\js\q.js:880:54)

at resolvedValue.promiseDispatch.done (C:\Users\me\AppData\Local\Intel\XDK\xdk\public\external\js\q.js:910:30)

at makePromise.promise.promiseDispatch (C:\Users\me\AppData\Local\Intel\XDK\xdk\public\external\js\q.js:557:13)

at Object.eval [as _onImmediate] (C:\Users\me\AppData\Local\Intel\XDK\xdk\public\external\js\q.js:436:41)

at processImmediate [as _immediateCallback] (timers.js:330:15)

[Log closed from xdk:client]

Has anyone had an issue with this or know a solution?

• russpuppy : Try this to reset everything:

1) back up C:/Users/<username>/AppData/Local/XDK/global-settings.xdk (copy it some place);

2) clean-up C:/Users/<username>/AppData/Local/XDK directory completely (remove all its contents);

3) restore global-settings.xdk (copy it back to the empty XDK directory)

• IntelRobert thanks for your help. That didn't work for me, but I manually when through and deleted everything I could find intel XDK related on my computer including saved project files and now it looks like it's working again after i reinstalled

• Build system has been updated to crosswalk 4.32.76.5 (labeled canary or beta). This fixes all the audio problems that I have seen. Volume controls work, volume is loud, both for webaudio and audio tag. Let us know if you continue to see audio problems.

You don't need to update XDK, just close and reopen the build tab.

• I've been trying the Android Crosswalk export today. The export and build go smoothly but when I run the APK on my phone, there's just a white screen and nothing else happens. I've even tried exporting an C2 example but still have the same problem.

What could be the problem?

Thanks,

Dan

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)