New Android Export Experiences

From the Asset Store
Create your game with this complete pack of images and animations!
  • just got my first android phone, some quick test with CocoonJs launcher & Cakewalk play, impressed with cakewalk, performs really well, especially audio, which is horrible on cocoonjs(i cant imagine how people publish games on android with cjs, audio is so buggy), but cakewalk still little buggy, i find some transition animation i set at start of layout, its hit or miss, sometimes it plays the animation sometimes not, weird...and seems to handle large image file not so well? browser vibrate also not working on cakewalk, it crashes right away! is there a place to report cakewalk bug?

you mean crosswalk, not 'cakewalk', right?

It's our bug tracking system:

crosswalk-project.org/jira

• > Any updates or ETAs on AdMob support in Crosswalk/XDK?

>

As far as I know, it's been integrated with XDK. I believe it will be public soon.

Nice job guys. Ashley you will have to update C2's Android/XDK plugin to support this, correct?

• > just got my first android phone, some quick test with CocoonJs launcher & Cakewalk play, impressed with cakewalk, performs really well, especially audio, which is horrible on cocoonjs(i cant imagine how people publish games on android with cjs, audio is so buggy), but cakewalk still little buggy, i find some transition animation i set at start of layout, its hit or miss, sometimes it plays the animation sometimes not, weird...and seems to handle large image file not so well? browser vibrate also not working on cakewalk, it crashes right away! is there a place to report cakewalk bug?

>

you mean crosswalk, not 'cakewalk', right?

It's our bug tracking system:

https://crosswalk-project.org/jira

lol yes 'crosswalk', what was i thinking?

can't wait for admob & play service leader board function!

• Nope, not unsubscribed. Anyone want to start a new one up?

• felixsg Thanks a lot. Getting all of those notifications was a real pain.

• Hi, I have the same problem, the touch screen does not help, I think is more with this type of export is not required in previous touch screen.

I'm trying, even removing the loop on the music, but still not working ...

If I find the solution informs you.

• Hi, I have the same problem, the touch screen does not help, I think is more with this type of export is not required in previous touch screen.

I'm trying, even removing the loop on the music, but still not working ...

If I find the solution informs you.

omrpps

Please use the new thread highlighted 2 posts above yours.

https://www.scirra.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=146&t=101139

• Hi guys,

New version

Intel XDK - Release - 2014 Apr 09 v714

• Looking forward to trying this. Any sign of AdMob support yet?

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Tom

Please can this thread be locked? Really tired of these alerts, and the un-subscribe system doesn't work

• I think admob is not built into this update 714

• Sorry for bumping an old thread, but this seems the best place to ask.

I am switching from CocoonJS to Crosswalk because I want to use the "smart ads" which makes the ads less intrusive.

I created one .apk that worked using Crosswalk, but now every apk I build and download just gives me my splash screen and then a black screen. I did it exactly the way I did before. I have even tried to build a one layout app with nothing but one sprite on it, and still getting a black screen on my phone. The emulator in XDK works though, showing my apps.

• Thank you thank you thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Lof you saved me, I went crazy for weeks trying to figure out why my ads don't show, and it was the permission in the build settings of intel xdk. You saved me!!!! thanks a lot!

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)