Same here, I tried Crosswalk for the first time. In my case, it was a little bit buggy but great. It works really smoothly and supports Clay.io perfectly
And yongsheng , here's a problem list.
1. My app is not that a big project. However, the size of APK file is almost 18mb, while CocoonJS version is about 10MB(10MB, that's also big size though.)
2. No Ads support(you know)
3. Audio is more buggy than I expected. It's too much delayed from the exact timing, and totally ignores volume settings.
4. When I open URL like "http://play.google.com/blabla", it opens "in the app(not on the default browser of the device)" as desktop version and I can't go back to my game.
1. It's a full web engine so yes, it's somewhat big. we're trying to improve it.
2. yes, we're working on ads support.
3. As far as I know, we've 2 issues in previous versions: volume control can't work, sounds coming out earpiece. The first one was fixed and verified by some users. the second one is under fixing. we have the patch now and will land it into Crosswalk soon. If you have other issues, could you please describe it in detail so that we can easily follow up and fix them?
4. you mean the linked URL should be opened in default browser, right? That's because some apps need online resources. As a result, we can't judge whether to open it in current app or default browser. by default, it's opened in current app. I agree with you. It's a limitation here. IntelRobert, any comments about this?
Many thanks for trying crosswalk and reporting these bugs.