The Official Introduce Yourself Thread

• Hello, I am Mr. Vicheth who likes play game so much. I am now learning HTML5 of how to create game and a little of Unity 3D. I want to create a new game for the others.

• Hi there!

Names Haris and I'm a software engineer living in Australia. Been dabbling on and off with a little bit of game development over the years and am ready to take a deeper dive this time.

Hopefully this tool will prove quite handy. Will also give Unity 3D a whirl as well.

• Hi Construct-ers

I'm Mattia Bondrano, a young programmer "game-designer-wannabe" living in Italy. I'm here because, surfing the internet, I discovered this creator and I loved it's approach and it's ready-to-use prototyping tools. Learned bits of it, now it's time to be a part of teh community so... See ya through the posts!

• Hello.

• Hi all

THis is my first time trying to develop games. I am from PR and I always wanted to do this...... I need your advice and recommendations were to start?

• Hi everyone, My name is Manuel Soto, living in puerto rico and i'm doing a bachelor degree in video game programming, I found construct 2 in steam. I decided to use construct 2 because the good things i read on the internet.

• Hi folks! I've been doing web design & development for the past 10+ years. Decided to drop that and dig my grubby claws into game development, a life-long dream of mine. Happy to be a part of this community.

• Hi.

Decided to drop that and dig my grubby claws into game development, a life-long dream of mine. Happy to be a part of this community.

• Hi I'm Ali

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • i am d blinkz from ghana,accra i am 21 of age

• hi i am D Blinkz

• Hey wassup folks! I am a noob and I will try to make something awesome!

• I've been developing and lurking and posting for a while, but have never formally introduced myself it seems.

Hello, World!

I'm MoscowModder, and I make games. Ha ha, silly me - we all make games here. I have a few cool ideas for big games (all in different genres) that I'd like to make in Construct 2 (all in the same series for now), but my current project is a 'little' game I like to call Carnage in Space 2 (sequel to a game I made in a different engine). I like feedback, I like hearing ideas from folks, and I LOVE making pointless, flashy features in games. No wonder I haven't released very many so far (3 finished games in 5 years).

• Hi, just heard about this awesome tool and have been using it for a few hours now and I think it's by far one of the best out there right now for the price. Will definitely buy soon!

• Hello!

My name is "Mr. U" and I am a Math Teacher in Rio Grande Valley area, Texas.

I had my classes do Hour of Code, which they all worked diligently on and enjoyed.

That encouraged me to do more. The process of programming requires many skills.

Math students need the essential skills employed in the development and testing of a program.

These skills (e.g. ability to read, understand, think, plan, develop algorithm, do, evaluate, etc.) are

used in every phase of Math from elementary through to the most advanced courses in college.

So, I am going to see how I can work this into Algebra and AP Statistics courses in 2014-2015.

I am evaluating Construct2 to see if it is the tool I use for teaching and exploring basic programming.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 9 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 9 guests)