The Official Introduce Yourself Thread

• Hey everyone. I am new to the construct 2 and game designing. Hope you all have fun creating games.

• Hiya, you can call me Fork, Dork, or Spork (SporkTheDork is an alternate name of mine)!

I've been interested in creating a modest 2D game with my brother, so I thought I'd give Construct a try. Heard some great things about it.

Hope to be on the forums fairly regularly as well, so I look forward to talking with you all!

~Dork~

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • I am a newbie, i hope i will create a good game with your framework

• Hello all,

I come from a background of experience in GameMaker and C++. I'm currently evaluating Construct 2. So far it looks like the most cost effective solution to mobile development

• Hi,

I'm from germany and i'm working with C2 for about 1 year. I'm glad to be a part of this great community!

My Projects / Games

LeviCat - Android Game

built with C2 and compiled with CocoonJS 1.4.7

Play Store: https://play.google.com/store/apps/deta ... se.levicat

Super Mario Clone (Platformer)

built with C2 and compiled with CocoonJS 1.4.7

Play Store: https://play.google.com/store/apps/deta ... one.wdbase

• Hi All,

I'm Wayne from oxford but now living in wales....

I have just downloaded construct 2 so going to have a play with it soon to see what its like!

I have enjoyed making my own games and had many different game making software way back on the spectrum and amiga.

so looking forward to chatting with the group/community and getting any help and advice with this software.

Wayne

• Already posted a question in another board, but I'll introduce myself properly.

I'm Josee ((yes, I'm a woman, no it's not a man's name) from the Netherlands. I tried making a game for my boyfriend in Javascript first, but it became too complicated for me as I'm not really a programming expert.

I've decited to try out Construct 2 and now I'm hooked. My head is already exploding from all the ideas I want to try and make.

• Hi,

I love to do learning and mobile solutions.

Now I want to test if this C2 is correct tool for me to do games.

I'm entrepreneur and my company is called Celain Oy. I'm from Finland.

• LOL

• Yo

• Hey guys!

I'm from St. Paul, Minnesota. I only just stumbled upon the software today. I've always really liked video games and I thought i might wanna try to make one myself so here I am. I hope it's as easy as I heard it was.

On a separate note I really like cats.

• Hello everyone,

I am from the Nashville, TN, USA area and have always wanted to develop a video game. It's good to be on board.

pix4work2

• Hii Guys,this is Eshwaresh.I wanna become a best game developer.

• 5+ Year of proven experience in Flex, Flash Builder, Flash CS, Adobe AIR, Action Script 3, ASP.NET, C #, Java Script, HTML 5, CSS, SQL Server, SQL Lite, PureMVC, Cairngorm, Robotlegs, Mate, Facebook As3 Graph API......

• I just used Construct 2 Today for a gaming camp and it's too cool!! A game worth thousand lines of code in just a hour!!!! I m lovin' it!!

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 10 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 10 guests)