The Official Introduce Yourself Thread

• Hello everybody i'm new here but now enough to make games

i've made one game called RPG MASTER hope you check it out

hope to try out all of your games too

Gaminclown

the netherlands

• Hello everyone! I am pleased to meet you all and wish to learn as much as possible from you. Thank you!

• hehe

• hi i am a new person to construct 2

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Hello Im new to scirra and i wanna make a good games so if you intersted to join me please PM me

I)

• hi please i need help from making games 2D

im very confused with the textures and terrains

the most i dont know is from the script 2D project

and PM me if someone can help

and one more thing i need to know about the Script of 2D project

if you very confused about what i write please PM me

• Damian here, on the internet known as Insane Ukulele. From west side of Poland, 23 as of writing this and...

I've been playing with Construct 2 Free Edition since January 2014, or even earlier. Made even a game for Candy Jam (TOO MUCH CANDY on itch.io). Also made a few prototypes for my own platformer, but for now I was too busy to compile something decent. The Candy Jam game is something done out of these prototypes. And it will be the first to turn into full game once I will get a hold of personal license of C2.

Also tried to build a shmup. That resulted in actual bullet shoot prototype, unintentional memory abuse and Alien Disaster-like thing, which I dismissed because I didn't have an idea for it (at first it was meant to be Super Hexagon with 2 triangles with scheme controls changing every level, it resulted in a mess). Might return to it at one point.

As for something unrelated to C2... I paint a lot. And try to make a music. And some video game reviews. And other things...

• Hello, I am iOS developer and recently found Construct 2. I absolutely love it for quick 2D prototyping to proof the concept.

• I'm from GameDev Market, a newly launching game asset marketplace which is currently in prelaunch and has over 1,400 members already

• Hi, I've been developing small (desktop) games for a long time, and now when looking for a browser alternative I stumbled upon Construct 2 and so far I really like it.

Im more used to typing code than drag and drop style development so im still adapting, and I'll probably be bugging you guys on the "How do I..." forum a lot

(Sorry if my english is a little bit off, since its not my native language)

• Hi my name is Ean I am a Game Design Teacher who hosts lots of game design workshops and have a renewed interest in programming! I've mostly been focusing on graphical aspects of Game Design until recently. As of late I've been studying JavaScript/html5 and thought "why not try out construct2?". So here we are. I plan to recreate a platformer I made awhile ago with GameMaker (I'm a long time user) in Construct 2 to decide which program I like more since the curiosity has been in the back of mind for some time. I hope to meet some interesting and fun people in this community! =]

I also like to chat on twitter for anyone who likes to chat through tweets.

• Hello,

I am here on behalf of Joystick Arcade and I hop you will all support the growth of this company of budding game developers.

Yours truly,

Jordee2003

Visit my website which is currently under construction at thejoystickarcade . webs . com

P.S Sorry I put spaces, this won't let me put my URL.

• Greetings. Looking at this for some HTML5 game dev for our clients. Hoping this will help us get the job done in a timely manner.

We are an ad agency based in Australia.

• Hai,I am new user here. ..i want ask that possible create 150 levels ++ on Construct 2? Thanks.

• Hi i am Joel and I just like to code video games a lot and want to try to make some fun games the world will enjoy!

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 2 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 2 guests)