The Official Introduce Yourself Thread

• hi am Jithendar am new to scirra i want to develop new games with lots of funn

• Hey, my name's Swipefly, and I'm 13 years old, living on the U.S. East Coast. I've been into programming for about four to five years, and I found out about Construct from a big programming event. I hope to learn more about Construct and such, so I can eventually move up the ladder , and fulfill my dream: to become a computer engineer/programmer. Thank you, developers, for creating such a great tool for beginner programmer like me to use.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • yooooollloooo

• I'm wiredcleric. totally new to all this, no game making or coding experience, but having fun working through tutorials.

• Hello.!

my name is Mrawolf (Andrew Gilmour)

I am currently using Construct 2 to make my game "The 7 towers" and i'm getting to the point where i am needing a little more help, and thought i could also share some of my tips here.

you can check out my progress here.ty

MrAwolf

• Hi everyone!

I'm Eldirish and I've started recently with construct making my own game (I'm also Portuguese).

I procrastinate alot.

I also dream alot about what will the game be and what will I hope will once be an amazing and rich videogame.

But mostly i procastrinate.

Anyway, nice to meet you all and I hope that trough interacting with the Construct community I can become more creative and work harder, aswell as meet some people

• Hello everybody, I'm from Russia, Kazan city, I like 2d games it is my passion and hobby. I came here from Flash (AS3) Game Development. I want to try HTML5 and Construct 2 seemed me easy to learn and at the same time very powerful Game Development tool.

• Hello World! I am new here. Hope to learn more about game development.

• Good day everyone. I've been lurking for a couple of months but I am finally joining the forums. I began using Construct 2 for the Newgrounds game jam but I decided to cancel that since I'm working on something more important now. I am primarily an artist, though I've been making small games since I was a child. I started with the early versions of Game Maker by Mark Overmars and the Don translations of RPG Maker. Now I'm mainly sticking with Construct 2 because it's a hell of a lot cheaper than Game Maker... Haha.

Anyway, I hope to meet some swell people here.

• Hello guys.

I'm Huraq the new user of Construct 2. i've built games with contruct one or two times, but i'm still newbie.

Hugs.

• Hey EVERYONE!!!! I am so SUPER-EXCITED to be here and to begin using Construct2. I grew up playing the Atari 2600. It was my DREAM to design my own video games. I spent a few hours watching some intro videos and read through a few tutorials. I am curious as to how to excel the player through levels. I want to design ten levels and have a goal reached at the end of each level. I am sure the more tinkering that I do in the tutorials and video section, the more this question will seem very basic. But Hey, I am a noobie! Well, hope to see everyone's games online and can't wait to hear everyone's feedback on what I produce!

• this is the introduce yourself thread so

i am Dragonheart124

I will be posting a game in the next few weeks on my new gaming website DHGaming

• I've had a list of Freemium Game Dev. Software and decided to go with this one.

My goal is to make a fan-made game, for the fans, of a series named "Deus Ex". It will be 8-Bit and based off the series, with my fandom putting a little twist on it's canon. It's profit-free and no paying will be required. There will be an open beta once the first portion of the game is complete, and I hope choosing Scirra was the right choice.

• Hi everyone! I finally decided to visit Construct 2's website today to see what it was all about. I've dabbled in GameMaker, Unity, and UDK and done a little programming and decided I'd check out Construct 2 and see what it has to offer. It looks like a great program and I can't wait to get started with it. See you all around!

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 10 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 10 guests)