This stripped down version has 3 main layouts that manage the whole process.
- this is a basic welcome screen that will be managing the following information.
- Incoming variable to determine if the layout jumps to the creator or to a pre-made scene
- pick male or female avatar.
- this layout works with the image capturing and also has the menu to pick a scene.
- Choose camera to take the picture and take the picture
- has a pre-defined "shape" to "crop" the picture for use. (it doesn't actually crop it just paints over all the background picture other than the shape area.)
- Canvas captures that image.
- Takes the user to the menu to pick the next scene. (this menu is located on this same layout)
- this is where the actual hard stuff is done.
- This changes the main background to the one pertaining the picked scene from the previous menu
- It positions all the object markers and the animated "characters" including the player male/female avatar
- it ties the masked image with the player avatar
- It activates the "dancing" (side to side movement) on the female dancer characters
- Here we also have the share button which is responsible for the actual magic of the program (saving the image, saving the mysql/ajax data, generating a url)
[important notes] the generated url will not work if the published html is not edited with the inclusion of the php variable script.