LAYOUT THREE - PROGRAM LAYOUT
Basically this will be an end result layout however the fun thing about it is that with some work you can make it the end result layout for all the options you presented before.
You can use the variables provided to choose the animation frame of the background element called "Fondos". If you create more "player" sprites you can position them by code and add more animated avatars in a scene. I've gone up to 6 I don't think it wise to go too high tho.
This scene actually handles if the data is received from the url or from following the process. It will activate groups accordingly.
Upon pressing the share button. The app will do the following processes.
- Generate a random id called uglyid and save it on a variable
- Save the image with the id as its name.
- Generate a url for the image based on it's predicted location in the folder /photos/
- Save the data ( id, gender, scene, url) to the database.
- Generate a "share" url to use. In the final product it can either tweet the url or post it on facebook.
This is the combination of many tutorial reading hours, many one on one communications with awesome people and many hours of trial and error. I hope it helps some or all of you in one way or another.
I shall try my best to optimize the information in this tutorial as questions arise.
[Note] As I had to force convert my final product to a simpler capx some data may have changed. I also employed some additional methods for facebook/tweeter sharing in the final product that are not covered in this tutorial.
If you have any comments or doubts please let me know I'll do my best to help with that as I received lots of help from dedicated community members.