Elliptic (point distribution) is a behavior that creates a set of points along elliptic steps inside the bounding box area of a sprite or similar world object.
Its foremost intended use is the creation of explosions and similar effects for enemy sprites.
- Define point distribution easily with properties
- Handle effect creation effectively via loop conditions
- Control iteration direction via parameter
- Supports C2 and C3 runtimes
- Dedicated Construct 2 version included
For questions, bug reports or any issues please contact me on Discord: PixelRebirth#0523