If you want to update an object's position/size/angle via the SDK, you have to call:
pRuntime->UpdateBoundingBox(object);
After modifying a value.
?
Why's IP not reasonable?
Edit: if your IP is that dynamic, I can see that you'd obviously need to pass the test often. But how else would an anti spam test work?
S'my new name.
No.
There's been pseudo 3D, but not a game like Super Mario 64. You'd have to write your own plugin or use another engine.
I rarely get it; average of once every week or two. If it's tied to IP that seems reasonable..
You'd need to write a plugin for it.
But will any of this work on a large proportion of GPUs? My laptop's onboard GPU is competent for example but I wouldn't expect it to.
You do not have permission to view this post
The only game I'd consider using one for is a sports sim, like Fifa. Though I can see arcade beat em ups or fighters being cool with them.
Well, I don't have one, and I've always been a big PC gamer . My friends don't, either. I don't doubt that people do, but I'd really question a game which relied on a gamepad, that's all. (Supporting it as an alternative could be good.)
That's a really decent game! I'd personally - and I'm sure others would also - be interested in seeing how you did it, if you'd be willing to open source it.
Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.
Maybe the rules sticky and guidelines should be updated to state that minor alterations and modifications of existing games shouldn't be posted then? I think the uploads forum if at all would be the place to ask for help modifying ghost shooter.