KENYONB's Forum Posts

  • Problem Description

    Can't add or edit Behaviors by clicking the add/edit link in left nav.

    Attach a Capx

    all Capx affected

    Description of Capx

    any existing Capx

    Steps to Reproduce Bug

    • open capx
    • select existing sprite on layout
    • click add/edit behaviors in left nav

    Observed Result

    nothing happens. the Behaviors add/edit box does not appear.

    Expected Result

    the Behaviors box should appear.

    Affected Browsers

    n/a

    Operating System and Service Pack

    Windows 10.0.10586 Build 10586

    Construct 2 Version ID

    r230 64bit

  • agreed, definitely touch friendly, but support for stylus would make it more awesome!

  • It does work ONLY IF you press the button, then touch stylus to screen, hold for a few seconds, then release stylus from screen and button simultaneously. But that's not how it should work. I would love it if something could be done about this.

  • Renfd

    Did you setup your Google Analytics property as an App? or website?

    If you are exporting as APK for Android, it needs to be set up as an App:

    https://support.google.com/analytics/an ... 4741?hl=en

  • Renfd

    To view data on screen tracking, first click on BEHAVIOR then SCREENS, and next to the menu nav you'll see data on screen tracking.

    (see image below)

    For events, click EVENTS under BEHAVIOR and then click OVERVIEW to see results for total number of events and then events by category and action (which you named in Construct 2).

    (see image below)

  • Hey sonofbryce, nope, never got it working. Gave up and switched to Cocoon. Got it working quickly and also solved a lag issue I was having on Nexus 10 from APKs output by XDK.

    I've emailed Cranberry numerous times after paying and still haven't heard from him.

  • Let me clarify, it will be the next major section under Intelligence Events, and above Real Time. But sounds like you don't have it,because you can't miss it.

    If I were you, I'd create a new property in GA as an app so it can record everything properly from now on.

    Happy to help. Good luck!

  • Try Construct 3

    Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

    Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • tunepunk how did you get the right click with Stylus to work using Radial Menu?

  • Thanks tunepunk I'll have to check these out. But I really hope the pen issue gets a permanent fix

  • — that is bizarre. I tried the XDK several times and none of them performed well on the nexus 10. Cocoon has been consistent build after build since then.

  • +1. I've been having the same issue since my Surface Pro 2.

    What 3rd party software are you using to get the tap&hold to work tunepunk? The lack of proper stylus support is preventing me from working just as a tablet.

  • Ditto. Latest update working MUCH better on my Surface Pro 4. Thanks for paying attention and for the fix, ASHLEY.

    And I'm in the same boat as tunepunk, I would love a stylus fix for the tap&hold for right click.

  • PixelPower thanks for the tips. My game follows most all guidelines in your post, and like I mentioned it has always run fine on mobile devices as a native Android app. My post is not to complain that it doesn't run slow on all devices, just only now on the Nexus 10. I think there is some relation between exporting via the XDK and running on the Nexus 10 that doesn't play well together. Not sure what it is, hence the reason for my post to see if anyone else was having the same issue.

  • — My Nexus 10 is running Android 5.1.1 with 2GB RAM. The device has no issues running games.

    I recently updated the game and exported to Android using Cocoon instead of XDK. The game runs fine on the Nexus 10 now. And still runs fine on my Nexus 6.

    Something aint right about the build from XDK.