Cocoon.io still hasn't fixed this. Can't wait to see what Scirra has up their sleeve for mobile app building so we can forget having to use 3rd party builders.
Thanks for keeping this going — I'd love a permanent fix in C2 instead of using workarounds. Hopefully your research helps.
Yep. Go with Canvas+. I don't think a fix is coming anytime soon for WebView.
I just updated Ball Walker with FREE PEANUTS! Watch an ad, earn a peanut, and ride to the end without falling!
Latest version is available for iOS in the App Store and Android in Google Play or Amazon!
Try it. You'll like it.
I just updated my game Ball Walker with FREE PEANUTS! Watch an ad, earn a peanut, and ride to the end without falling!
Latest version is live for iOS in the App Store! Try it. You'll like it.
Latest version is live for Android in Google Play! Try it. You'll like it.
I haven't seen anything for AppLovin, but I'd also love ot get a plugin.
I email the ad networks every now and then asking if they have any plugins. They always say no, but if enough of us email, they might consider.
Thanks AndreasR 👍
Ball Walker (Free) is available for iOS in the App Store and Android in Google Play or Amazon!
AndreasR can you please add to the list?
Ball Walker now available for iOS in the App Store!
Ball Walker (Free) now available for iOS in the App Store!
Sergeyk I am having the same problem with localstorage save and iOS export from Cocoon. I wish they would answer your bug report in Cocoon's Forums.
But have you tried recompiling a previously exported version of your game before r231 as you noticed that's when the problem started happening? I'd love to know if a previous version of Construct fixes the problem.
Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.
Ball Walker updated in Google Play!
BONUS! Catch the peanut for a free ride to the end...ROASTY!
Watch out for a new super-secret roasted peanut power-up... "ROASTY!"
Catch it if you can and roll through the level without falling! Keep trying and you'll get it
See it in action here.
Play online or download for Android and Amazon here. Enjoy!
zenox98 that worked. thank you.