KeanosGames's Forum Posts

  • 2 posts
  • Hey everyone!

    I wanted to share my newest Construct 3 project, UNNO, an online multiplayer card game that I’ve been working on.

    The goal is pretty simple: match cards by color, number, or symbol and be the first player to empty your hand. I wanted to take the familiar style of a classic card game and build my own clean, browser-friendly version around online multiplayer.

    Some of the features currently included:

    • 🌐 2–4 player online multiplayer
    • 🃏 +2 and +4 stacking
    • 💬 In-game table chat
    • 📱💻 Desktop and mobile UI
    • 👤 Player profiles
    • 🤖 Practice mode with bots
    • 🎨 Custom UNNO cards and interface

    One thing I really wanted was for this to feel like a social game. You can queue up with other players, play a match, and chat at the table while you're playing.

    The game is now playable on Construct Arcade, and I'd really appreciate anyone willing to give it a try. Since online multiplayer is a big part of the game, I'm especially interested in hearing about any matchmaking, synchronization, mobile, or general gameplay issues you run into.

    This is still something I plan to improve based on feedback, so suggestions are definitely welcome!

    Here are some Screenshots!:

    PLAY NOW

    Thanks for checking it out, and I hope to see some of you at the table. 🃏

  • You do not have permission to view this post

  • You do not have permission to view this post

  • You do not have permission to view this post

  • Hey everyone!

    I’m excited to share Birdy Bird, my latest game under KeanosGames. It’s a colorful, Flappy Bird–inspired arcade game where you dodge obstacles, chase your best score, and complete challenges to unlock new birds.

    I wanted to give players something extra to work toward between attempts, so there are 25 birds to collect, with three available from the start and the rest earned through gameplay. There are also bronze, silver, and gold medals to aim for, plus shareable score cards to show off your best runs.

    Play here: Birdy Bird

    I’d love to hear what you think, especially about the difficulty, controls, and unlock challenges. If you run into any bugs, let me know what device and browser you’re using so I can look into it.

    Thanks for checking it out! What’s the highest score you can get? 😄

    — Keano / KeanosGames

  • 2 posts