UNNO – Online Multiplayer Card Game | Now on Construct Arcade! 🃏

Not favoritedFavorited Favorited 1 favourites
  • 1 posts
From the Asset Store
Create your own trading card game with this Fantasy TCG Card Template
  • Hey everyone!

    I wanted to share my newest Construct 3 project, UNNO, an online multiplayer card game that I’ve been working on.

    The goal is pretty simple: match cards by color, number, or symbol and be the first player to empty your hand. I wanted to take the familiar style of a classic card game and build my own clean, browser-friendly version around online multiplayer.

    Some of the features currently included:

    • 🌐 2–4 player online multiplayer
    • 🃏 +2 and +4 stacking
    • 💬 In-game table chat
    • 📱💻 Desktop and mobile UI
    • 👤 Player profiles
    • 🤖 Practice mode with bots
    • 🎨 Custom UNNO cards and interface

    One thing I really wanted was for this to feel like a social game. You can queue up with other players, play a match, and chat at the table while you're playing.

    The game is now playable on Construct Arcade, and I'd really appreciate anyone willing to give it a try. Since online multiplayer is a big part of the game, I'm especially interested in hearing about any matchmaking, synchronization, mobile, or general gameplay issues you run into.

    This is still something I plan to improve based on feedback, so suggestions are definitely welcome!

    Here are some Screenshots!:

    PLAY NOW

    Thanks for checking it out, and I hope to see some of you at the table. 🃏

  • Try Construct 3

    Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

    Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
Jump to:
Active Users
There are 0 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 0 guests)