Birdy Bird — My new arcade game made with Construct 3!

Not favoritedFavorited Favorited 0 favourites
  • 1 posts
From the Asset Store
News
$5 USD
Professional news theme track for broadcast intros, headlines, breaking news segments, business reports, and media progr
  • Hey everyone!

    I’m excited to share Birdy Bird, my latest game under KeanosGames. It’s a colorful, Flappy Bird–inspired arcade game where you dodge obstacles, chase your best score, and complete challenges to unlock new birds.

    I wanted to give players something extra to work toward between attempts, so there are 25 birds to collect, with three available from the start and the rest earned through gameplay. There are also bronze, silver, and gold medals to aim for, plus shareable score cards to show off your best runs.

    Play here: Birdy Bird

    I’d love to hear what you think, especially about the difficulty, controls, and unlock challenges. If you run into any bugs, let me know what device and browser you’re using so I can look into it.

    Thanks for checking it out! What’s the highest score you can get? 😄

    — Keano / KeanosGames

  • Try Construct 3

    Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

    Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
Jump to:
Active Users
There are 0 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 0 guests)