Chadori's Forum Posts

  • dop2000 A lot of only supported Facebook SDK versions were depreciated, including that one, 4.40.4. I can't tell which is which anymore, but when I get back, I could look it up again, but it won't matter since they are long depreciated and removed.

    A few confusion happened, but it became clearer that it's a Facebook SDK version conflict with the c3Runtime, somehow there is something being overwritten when the Facebook SDK is joined with the c3runtime.

    Now I remember, it was on the first week of May that we lost the last Facebook SDK version compatible with the c3runtime, all got depreciated and removed. Hence, the build error you get with the Facebook SDK version : 4.40.4. At that time, there were no supported versions available which were compatible with the c3runtime.

    Since new SDKs were released since then, maybe you can check the new versions after the 1st week of May and see if they work.

    SDK Versions

    github.com/facebook/facebook-android-sdk/releases

    Stable counterpart

    developers.facebook.com/docs/android/downloads

    Good luck.

    I will make sure to resolve this after I get back too.

  • dop2000 I wish I knew more, but this is the only library I used for Facebook from the get-go since it is supposedly complete for my needs in regards to Cordova.

  • In case you've missed :

    github.com/jeduan/cordova-plugin-facebook4/issues/735

    I will be studying the c3runtime after I get back, to find out the issue and report to Ashley on what is causing the Facebook SDK and c3runtime conflict.

  • Hi dop2000 , sorry for the late reply. As I've announced on the Discord Server, I'm away for a few months from game development because of school works. I will be back Mid-June or Post-June to fix, update and upgrade the plugin collection including the Mobile Facebook.

    Reference : github.com/Scirra/Construct-3-bugs/issues/2457

    What you are experiencing is the Facebook SDK conflict with the C3Runtime. As you've known, it works on C2Runtime. This happened, if I recall correctly, half a year ago. And I managed to patch it by filtering supported Facebook SDKs for the C3Runtime where a conflict wouldn't happen.

    But only a month ago, we ran out of usable SDK versions, I forgot the last one, but once that depreciated, the Facebook SDK completely isn't usable with the C3Runtime anymore.

    I want to deeply investigate the issue, but I would need to ask the Construct Team for support if it is in fact proven to be a conflict with the Facebook SDK and the C3Runtime. Which looks like it as per my initial tests.

    I can focus on investigating this when I get done with all my work, thesis and internship which is by the end of June.

  • gogo959

    Ok, thanks for the answer!

    Do you know if they plan to add this system in construct in the futur?

    This is a very old feature that we never had in Construct 2 or Construct 3. I actually went looking for an answer to this in my early Construct 2 days. But now I'm confident to declare that this tech is not existing currently in Construct 2 or Construct 3.

    Although, coincidentally, I announced 2 days ago on my Construct Master Collection : Community, that I will be creating an addon for this feature, exclusive to mobile for both Construct 2 and Construct 3. The development of the addon will start on post-June, so stay tuned!

    You can visit here to take a look at the upcoming progress.

    Community and To-Do list:

    discordapp.com/invite/eS3HK88

    For more info:

    construct.net/en/forum/construct-3/plugin-sdk-10/construct-master-collection-139046

  • You do not have permission to view this post

  • sed007

    Has anyone used any of chadorireborn's plugins? Thinking about purchasing but can't find any construct users feedback on them. And why aren't they in the construct store?

    Hi.

    You can't find most of them here, but we have a small community on Discord.

    Link: discordapp.com/invite/eS3HK88

    For more info:

    construct.net/en/forum/construct-3/plugin-sdk-10/construct-master-collection-139046

  • You do not have permission to view this post

  • You do not have permission to view this post

  • Emac

    Hi chadorireborn, do the mobile plugins work with construct 2 also?

    Hi, yes. Of course.

  • Javanie

    Hi, try use browser exec JS and insert this code:

    > window.navigator.app.exitApp();
    
    or
    
    navigator.app.exitApp();
    

    The Browser plugin's Close action already does that.

    piranha305

    I'm afraid that's the recommended way. So, your problem might be caused by something else.

  • Try Construct 3

    Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

    Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • You do not have permission to view this post

  • You do not have permission to view this post

  • Release 5.6 :: Emergency Patch

    This is an emergency update and it is upmost recommended, if you use the Mobile Master Ads, to update to the latest version of the collection. I am terribly sorry for the problems it might have caused to those using the plugin, because of the 3+month leave, I wasn't able to thoroughly check the new plugins anymore. I will see to it that this doesn't happen again. Again, sorry for the inconvenience.

    Release Note:

    Mobile Master Ads

    1. Failure to identify platform caused Test IDs to clear and show instead test ads on production. If you fell victim to this, don't worry, you would have been notified by the Google Admob Team. This is now fixed and production tested.
    2. Accidentally swapped the Personalized Ads : Toggle, making Enabled to Disabled and vice-versa. This is now fixed and production tested.

    I still look up to keep on providing Enterprise-Level and Professional addons for Construct 2 and Construct 3. I will be releasing the major upgrade/update Release 6.0 of the Construct Master Collection soon, with brand new addons and features for your Construct 2 and Construct 3 projects. Keep updated!

    For more info:

    Forums:

    construct.net/en/forum/construct-3/plugin-sdk-10/construct-master-collection-139046

    Itch.io:

    chadorirebornxd.itch.io/construct-master-collection

    Discord Community [Main Store]:

    discordapp.com/invite/eS3HK88

    Have a nice day and happy game development! 🙂