The Official Introduce Yourself Thread

• Hello everyone! I've been using the free version Construct 2 for quite a bit now so I'm quite familiar with making games, especially platformers! Today, I have finally decided to create a Scirra account! I can't wait to explore the forums and meet all of you fellow Construct 2 users! Maybe not all because there sure are a lot!

~BlueWaterGames

• Oh hey, just joined in because I'm new to the game programming world

• Hello friends, I will be here and I hope we get along well.

• Hi guys, now I'm going to read the manual)

• Game Life Foundation (created August 17, 2017) is an independent French Creative Group that holds local in Togo

Our foundation is composed of young people of 13 years or more (from 13 years to 16 years)

The founder Daël-Lemuel Dosseh-Adjanon 13 years old at the moment (2017) was simply nibbling when came to him the idea of ​​created a

Team specialize in games

What better way to make games for young people made by young people

Our slogan is

A young team for a young job

cordially

GLF

• Hi I just want to make a clicker game to show my friends

• Hello,

I am planning to use Construct 2 for a project at school. Hope it works

• I came here to post in the forum, and start making games. And I very clearly accomplished that first thing I just said, so...ya know...guess I'll start on the second thing.

• I like Homestuck,Undertale and creepypasta.And also anime and manga

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Hello, my name is Kevin. I own an IT company and we have a division that has a video game development studio. We are looking at Construct2 as a potential development on XboxOne, PC and mobile platforms.

• Hi,

I'm Brittany Bee for short, I'm 28 years young and I found this site bc I searched on google for the best programs to build apps on your pc.

• Hi folks! Alex here

• So... I'm here to late start my digital game carrer... I hope I can work with you guys...

• htmlgames (a.k.a n-gauge and Dogtopius) here!

Recently upgraded to personal licence and have started making Android apps with Construct 2.

Have also coded apps in html / javascript and enjoy playing various emulators.

Dogtopius also creates excellent pixel / anime art, as well as coding for Construct 2.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 5 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 5 guests)