The Official Introduce Yourself Thread

• I am newbie in the world of gaming.

It's my attempt to progress from game player to game maker.

I have come here to stay for a long time. I hope I end up making a game by end of this year.

Cheers to those all newbies like me willing to make games. It's party time

• Whoa, hello!

Greetings from a great country called France, my name's Vincent. I'm 17, and started making games on my calculator when i was 14. Now, I work on Web, UE4, AfterEffects, and Construct 2.

Of course, i mainly came here for the lil' bronze medal. I think i do not have the fancy license medal near my profile pic, because I bought C2 on Steam

Have a wonderful day !

• I just downloaded this on Steam because I didn't have anything else to do and it seems pretty nice so far.

• I found out about this from the very entertaining newgrounds.com/portal/view/659792 There Is No Game. It said it was made with Construct 2 and a short google search later I'm here. I am a Psychiatrist by training but I love playing and making small games.

• Hola me presento, soy jomag de Cádiz, tengo 31 años. Siempre me gusto jugar a videojuegos, pero siempre crei que había que saber programar para hacer juegos. Empece a estudiar programación, pero es un tostón y lo deje. Hace un tiempo me entere de la esistencia de este programa para hacer juegos sin saber de programación. Pero hasta ahora no me interese 100% con esto. Ahora me gustaría aprender a manejar este programa y algún día poder hacer mis propios videojuegos y ganar algo de dinero con ello. Me podéis ayudar a conseguirlo por favor? muchas gracias de ante mano y saludos.

• Who else came for the lil badge?

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • This is Ahmed and newly joined your community. I've been visiting this forum for a while. I see lots of obviously skilled and knowledgeable people helping out. I'm glad to be a part of this group.

• Morning everyone, I'm new here

• Hello, my name is Iriel and I intend to become famous in the field of games, this is my biggest dream .. Thanks

• Hello, imma get a badge now I'll post a comment too, please upvote it ;D

• DarknessGamingDK

Please don't multi-post needlessly, especially in this section.

• Hello.

Well. I wanna that forum badge so here goes

I'm Niespor.

Niespor is a short version of Niesporczak.

Niesporczak is a polish word for Tardigrade.

Tardigrades are well known for being almost indestructible and capable of surviving in extreme environments.

I survived such conditions through out my life and still came on alive.

In Game Development from 2006.

Been a CEO of my own studio, worked as freelancer and a team member.

I have my name put in credits of at least 30 commercial games.

Sadly, alone developed and published only but 5.

Currently working full time as a Project Lead and Quality Control in a commercial studio.

Still dreaming about eventually hitting the motherload and becoming 100% self-sufficient.

So I develop games after work.

Hello everyone =)

• Hi, guys..

Cant wait to meet you all and join this community.

Dirav

• I work all the day and i need a hobbie dude :'v

• I'm Earia and I joined because I wanted to see how it is to make games and I maybe post some tiny games someday, but don't expect much XD

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 8 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 8 guests)