The Official Introduce Yourself Thread

• Hey guys!

I'm just an amateur coder looking to share my games with the rest of the community! Hope you enjoy them!

-Atlas

• Hi, I'm paul and I like to make video games

I have been using construct 2 for a few months and I am happy to now be a part of the community.

• Hi, I heard about this game from my video game design class. It has been so fun, but it is very difficult to find. So glad I found it

• hi peeps im from singapore my friend told me about construct2. He said its an amazing place to make games

• I want to improve

• i am new to making games and i am just here to figure out somethings about game design

• Hello, I just downloaded C2 Free about 3 days ago, & I'm having a lot of fun with it.

I've been playing games, mostly Nintendo stuff, since I was a little kid, & I've had a great interest in game design for years. I'd like to make all sorts of neat stuff.

Been spending the last couple of days learning the ropes, & adding features to the "Ghost Shooter" tutorial game. Signed up for the forums because I can't find everything on Google. Looking forward to more learning.

• I heard about the Construct2 in a brazilian YouTube channel (Jake Pudding)

• First off, Athena Cykes is not my real name. Athena is a character from the lovable game series Ace Attorney. Second, I'm a huge fan of Shu Takumi's other game Ghost Trick: Phantom Detective!

• Hi! I am Daftvazia and I am Novice.

• Hi i'm helt im a french young man full of will trying to creat his very first game.

I'm 17 and at school right now im in vacation its why i decided to do something instead of just playing game and wasting time .

I hope you all have a nice day see you !

• Hi everyone

I get here just by a little research I did a few monts ago about how to make a game with html5, it's great to see that Construct2 has a lot of support and good reviews

Hope you all have a nice day and that you guys have created some games of your own, see you!!

• Hi

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Hi, I'm a Mexican Game developer. I'm excited about this, because now I can Test and experiment with gameplay and rules independent from a team.

• Hi' im sofy

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 8 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 8 guests)