The Official Introduce Yourself Thread

• I'm from Michigan and I heard about this great website from another website.

• Amateur Game Developer here. Just saying hi!

• Download Internet Based Workplace Communications Free

Listen to stimulatemind.com Positive Affirmation quotes for Leading a Happy life

• Hey, is this thing on? Yeah, okay then.

I am a graphic artist and I thought (for quite some time) about creating a game. As I don't really like the coding I started to try multiple software that does not need programming skills so I can use it to make a simple platformer. I stumbled upon Construct 2 on Steam and decided to give it a try. I found it surprisingly easy, compared to other software that I looked into.

I already designed the base of the game "on paper", so now I am in the stage of testing different mechanics and creating art resources for the game.

I am planning to buy licensed version and start building the game itself once I'll finish testing the ideas that I have in mind. I already got a lot of questions, but I'll try to solve them myself, before posting.

• Hi guys! Im a game artist from Brazil and Im looking up for making a whole game, including the coding.

Had a really good experience with construct so far! Lets see where i can get with the help os this community!

Nice to meet you guys

• Boa noite.

Estou iniciando, não tenho experiência, mas vejo o trabalho dos amigos e a inspiração que é a arte de criar jogos, expressa uma alegria contagiante, e quero me aprimorar e criar arte, acredito que com a ajuda do construct 2, eu possa alcançar meus objetivos.

• hello

• I am from Portugal

I'm the photographer |Explorer

yah

this is my myself

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • What's up guys!!

My name is Murilo, I'm from Brazil and I'm now 25 years old. I'm programmer and a bit of graphic artist. I really love games and started creating them 4 years ago, starting in my college. Now I'm participating some of game jams, taking some classes and started on Construct for 2 weeks now.

I already worked with some engines so I'm really happy to see that Contruct is so easy to create games. I hope we can look forward and help each other!

• OIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

• hi there! i learned about construct 2 from a freind who made the (great) game Rue! (look it up in the arcade)

• I am Lisia,

• I am lisia

• Hello ! Me Zavut Eduard is glad that there is a place where you can learn a good cause, the business that you Lubish devote time)) so my friends teach me this craft

• hello I making games

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 16 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 16 guests)