The Official Introduce Yourself Thread

• Hello!!

Want to make my first game with construct 2

• Hi all.

• My user is Jun3thtngga im a cool person if u get to know me. i play games once in a while because i have sports to play. i box, i play baseball, and i play basketball. i have ps4 add me if you want Latin_King_2

• Hi am GoodGuyFadden, usual gamer, cool person as much as i can tell ! Tryng to learn to make games to become a Game Designer. I'll take any advices i can have from this wonderfull game maker community.

Thanks for reading this far. Hope to be in touch asap.

• Helo i'm suruq .

• Hello?

• Hello .

I found this software by searching for a "game maker" ; I had an idea for a game but no coding skills.

and I was able to publish my first game with construct2

• Hello!

• Hello,

my name is Vitor and i'm currently studying game design using Construct 2!

• Hello community!

I did a quick web search and found this site. I am excited to start dipping my feet in game development. My final frontier, as it were, is to develop 3D games, but a lot of story telling needs to work its way out of me and this medium seems to be a promising start. If anyone has any advice, let me know!

• Hi I am Suresh Patel , I am an amateur to the Gaming Field , Actually i am here for gathering knowledge from experts and build my base in it , I am amazed to see how Expert people help beginners like me with our queries and help us understand regarding the topic . I hope i also get the same support and understanding from all . Thank you !!!

• Hello everyone, just call me encodi, well i was looking for a tool like this for web game development prototyping, and found this one tool, so far is great, i will try it out some more first and then buy it if i like what i see hehe, probably will do.

Cheers!

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Hello , my name is Reli. I'm new to Construct2 software and game development.

This software seems easy to learn and i hope to create something.

Best luck to all..

• Hello guys

My name is Carlos and I am from Portugal.

I discovered this program on the Udemy Site and I am now doing some beginner courses about Construct 2 and I like it. Maybe one of these days I can build a game.

Best regards to all

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 10 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 10 guests)