The Official Introduce Yourself Thread

• Hello everybody! My name is Rodolfo and I'm from Brazil. I'm using construct 2 to build a isometric 2D JRPG game and throw myself into the market! I hope I can go far with this tool and get many help as I can! Thank you Scirra!

• Hola, mi nombre es antonio y soy de españa. Estoy comenzando un projecto con construct 2 y espero poder enseñarlo al mundo.

• Hello!

I am an aspiring designer, hoping to start off as an indie developer, working with Construct, Unity, and Unreal, then eventually grow into a small startup in my hometown where stuff like this doesn't exist (despite the provided education in related fields). Yay for rural 'Murica!

• Heya all!

I've been poking around for several days now, so I guess I better introduce myself! My name is Alisa, and I'm a professional web and UI designer, as well as front-end developer. I also do illustration on the side. (I like having a lot of hobbies.)

I've just started recently experimenting with game building, and got sick of doing the long way (aka, actual code...ugh. Syntax is a pain in the butt!) and I am totally ready to crank out some games with an engine. Something I wanna play with!

Thanks in advance for the help you all will provide on my learning of this awesome software. =]

• Hi I am MuddyPig. I am 13 years old and due to boredom I decided to learn how to make games.So I found this software by searching and decided to try it out. That's all hope I will learn many things from the forum. Thanks!

• Hey I'm Blue I started learning to code last year and decided to test this and other software out.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Hi, Im ShadowNinja.

I am from California.

I heard of Construct 2 from my Gaming Design Class.

We finished out coding courses and now starting gaming.

Its a good start for me because I am looking forward to being a game designer in the future.

• Steven McSmith, designer, 50 years old, 2 kids, 1 ... wife, house and car ...

v8 driver, interested in playing games like Limbo, Inside and so on.

Dreaming of making games like "Life Is Strange" ...

Hello to everyone near the Board

Stef

• hi my name is ........... and i am just starting up here at construct 2

• I'm Nicholas Guaratini de Camargo, 21 years. I'm a professional geek, that is curious for new! I know how to work as a team and pass the knowledge to the team, I'm a person of good communication and I'm always willing to learn new things. With my knowledge and technical skills, I'm always active for new projects and innovations, in order to help the company.

• So one day I get bored and think "Hey, why not try make a game?"

So yeah. that's my story.

hi.

• Just want to make a game with tools and code.

• Hi my name is kingcolfun but u can just call me cool for short

subscribe to my youtube chananel and byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

• Hello,

I'm DandyLongLegs and I make games for fun.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 8 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 8 guests)