The Official Introduce Yourself Thread

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • I am from India , a game developer.

I am literally here in search for an answer to my problem.

• I am from Indonesia, I choose game development for my passion.

I am literally here in search for an answer to my problem.

Thank You

• Heyo

My name is Quinn and I want game development to be my career. I've had Construct for about a year now and boy has it been a ride. I have never interacted with the forums until now so I thought this would be a good place to start.

I must have looked for a 2D game engine for about 6 months. Construct 2 was one of the first things I came across, and I am so happy I decided to use it over the many other great engines. In my time using it I haven't published or finished a single project, but here are 2 of the ones I have worked the most on:

An audio spectrum visualizer, to my knowledge it is the first one ever made in Construct:

A game inspired heavily by !PANIC!, one of the most popular games on Scirra Arcade:

I know it looks just like it but it is different I swear

Anyway, hello Construct forums! I hope to be of help to newer people than me here, I know I've only used it for a year, but I have a whole lot of useful knowledge to give.

Thank you lovely people at Scirra

• Hey peeps,

I'm from Australia, getting out of the web development scene, and trying my hand at game design.

• Hey, I found this app online because I was looking for fun apps that could help me with programming. I found this app and I thought it was really cool so I decided to download it.

• I like turtles

• Hello,

Hope to share great new apps in the future! Cheers!

• Hell0 World of GAMEDEVELOPING!

So... It's I am by myself/ :3

From Russia with love.

Ta-Dam!

• Hi.

my name is Wind.

Glad to be here.

Please pardon me for my noobiness, and i hope to receive the guidance and support from the community.

Cheers~! ('',)

• Hey everyone.

My name's Vanguard, I'm currently studying game development in college and just looking for experience. I like RPGs the most. Nice to meet you all

• i hope you will teach anything

• Hello Everyone!

I'm very excited to start my exploration into using Construct.

I'm an animation instructor for a school in Virginia. I hope to explore this software both for myself and as a new teaching tool for my students.

I look forward to getting to know folks here and wish everyone Best Wishes for their projects.

• Hey everyone,

I've had my eye on Construct for a while now, looking forward to getting stuck in!

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)