The Official Introduce Yourself Thread

• I am maudie. I am a writer

• Hi I'm me

• Hi, MxDragon here.

I always wanted to make a game and never had the chance, I think Construct2 will give me that opportunity.

• Hello! My name is Frankie and I'm from Croatia! I heard about this engine on a thread called "slant"! That's all I have to say for now! Talk to you later!

• I am here to learn about building basic games for a class in my Computer Science program.

• Hi!

My name is Alejandra, i'm from Colombia. I hope Construct 2 give me the opportunity to create my first game

• Hi my name is Austin and I'm new to game creation.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Hi everyone, I'm brand new to Construct 2 and really excited about making a game. I imagine that the hardest part for me will be making the artwork, but let's see just how good I can get.

• Hi! I'm an eighth grade math teacher in South Carolina. I currently teach pre-algebra and Algebra 1. I am working on a grad assignment to redesign a gaming course for a Masters program.

• Hello Everyone!

• Saludos desde España,

Ahora mismo conociendo esta plataforma. Quizá desarrolle algo hacia Learning Games. Puede que me inicie en la programación de juegos con Construct2. Ahora mismo no sé si será rentable para mí.

• Hello, I am GambitGore , the trickster and fool of hearts. I am also a DIGM student currently in learning. My art style leans heavily towards anime, weapon design, pixel art, and character concept art. I worked for a game company before called Eurocenter Games as a GFX and Pixel artist during my reign as a community guild leader for an art guild in 2010 - 2012. I hope to learn more in making RPG styled and Platform games in Construct 2 so I'll be in your care everyone! ^^

• Hello, I'm looking to develop platformer games and use pixel art.

• Hello, I was introduced about Construct2 by a game developer. I was keen about making games so he told me about Construct2. He said it would be a great start. I am thinking of making a plat former game.

• Hi there. I just started devoloping and I have no idea what am I doing.

Oh and sorry for my English, It's bad just as my coding skills.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 9 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 9 guests)