The Official Introduce Yourself Thread

• why hello

• Hi guys, I'm a brazilian student of computer engineering and artist on my free time. I'm here as a hobby. =)

• Kia ora - I'm a teacher from New Zealand introduced to SCIRRA by a couple of keen students. I'm here to 'have a go!'

• Hi, guys!

I've decided to take a sneak peek at Construct just to understand the alternative to Unity, GameMaker and similar engines.

Cheers!

• Mod test - ignore

• Hi to all I'm new here and try to learn more about html5 games.I'm online games admin of 5 websites.

• hi, im new in construct. can everyone give me tutor for create game with this app easly?. sory for bad english

• Hello

This is Rithvik Podduturi, Founder and CEO of OpenHardwareDays. I created interest on Construct 2. I'm happy to be here

• Hi everyone...

I'm a high school student who makes games as a hobby.

I started coding and game development when I was 12.

That's all, I guess.

• Hi! I'm quite new and and want to know how hard it is.

• Hi everyone!

I like to create stories with interactive experiences, games help me doing this.

I enjoy dystopian stories and science fiction, the games I make are oriented this way.

I'm more a creative person than a devloper, I'm talking about design cause my pixel skills are too low.

I want to use construct 2 to make games that will improve people's minds.

How hard can it be?

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Being messing about with Java for a while trying to make games as a hobby and just recently discovered Construct 2, what a slap in the face it was to see how easy it was, what used to take me a whole week to do with Java I can do now in less than an hour And so it begins.......

• You may call me Zolarius, I live in Washington state (US) and run a small delivery service of household goods. I have been attempting to create a profitable game for many, many, years and have not yet succeeded. I am hoping that this platform will provide the tools necessary for that purpose. I have tried other platforms like Klik & Play, The Games Factory both of which were the Grandfather & Father of Fusion 2.0. Also, Dark Basic Pro and the newer AGK 2.0 by The Games Creators of the UK. So far I keep running into coding problems. Can't seem to make a complete game in these other languages work correctly.

• il mio nik e ioco sono venuto a conoscenza senza nessuna pubblicità o altro mi sono svegliato e volevo creare un app game non vedo l ora di iniziare!

• Sou Eddie Santos, sou de Minas Gerais, estou começando com desenvolvimento, sou iniciante, ouvi sobre o Construct 2 por videos no youtube.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 8 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 8 guests)