The Official Introduce Yourself Thread

• Hi, I'm a bat and I like tomato juice because blood makes me sick...

Ehehehe, Joking.

Hi, I'm not a bat, I'm Tim, and I like long walks in my room with Ham and Cheese sandwiches and dreaming of making a decent game.

Decent is a large term eh? Lets hope Construct can help me in my search.

Ehehehe.

[quote:x5z59qoy]The only potato I like is a couch Potato!

• Timmydoop
  • Hi there, I'm Kionys . Currently a dual-enrolled student from Idaho. Currently working on going somewhere in game design thought I would start self teaching a bit and try out some softwares. I heard about Construct 2 through an article.

• Hello, idk why i'm doing this.

• Just Joined...

• Hiya!,

I'm Muse and I love games!

I joined this site so I could see the cool games others have made!

Bye!

Muse....

• Hi There,

I'm looking forward to try out Construct 2, I'm sure it'll be fun.

maiala

• Hi everyone, I am Luis Miguel Maldonado and I am from Colombia!

I just meet Construct 2 and I am in love! I am so excited for create something!

Bye and thank you all

• Hello, my name is Diego Lambertucci, I'm from Ecuador and currently I'm coursing an undergraduate career of Multimedia production. I heard of Construct 2 from a profesor on my University and wanted to give it a try

• Hello everyone.

I'm Abdul-Lateef. I study Electronic and Electrical Engineering at the University of Sunderland in the UK. I plan to create a suite of virtual experiments typically conducted in undergraduate laboratories using the gaming approach of Construct 2.

Thank You

• Hello and good day!

I am Laserbear06, a coder, an author, and an artist. I live in northern United States. A friend recently told me about Construct 2 while preparing for Codeday. I have been interested in casual game development for a while. I am exciting to get going and make a video game!

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Thank you!

• Hello guys,

First time using construct 2 (Free Edition), must say it is a nice platform. Really do enjoy.

• Bonjour, je suis de belgique j'ai 23 ans et j'ai décidé de me lancer dans la création de jeux avec construc2

• Hello! My name is Olli, Im from Sweden and I heard about this program from my father who worked with one of the creators of this program. Im pretty new to this aswell

• Hi everyone! I'm deathkazu from Chile and i'm a beginner game dev, I tried before another game creation engines, but no one is faster and powerful than construct2, i really love this software and i learnt a lot about game dev thanks to it!

Have Fun

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)