The Official Introduce Yourself Thread

• hello, i am rowan, i love coding and heard about construct 2 from a friend, i hope to make games professionally someday.

• Hello my name is Tamm, I am from Kentucky and I used construct 2 at OCSS (Oldham county summer scholars program) and I would like to use it on my own

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • My name is Dylan

• Hello everyone.

• hi im someone who since a littler kid loved video games i used to play games liek pokemon but when i was in grade 3 my brotehr started playing league of legends so i looked at the gaem and studied it and made my own game plot and charecters with everything so fro years after makign and desgining over 4000 charecters i decided i wantd to try makign a mmorpg of my own and nwo im amking a website and game and on my way to road of victory

• Hi! Nice to meet you all!

My name is...Well I can't really say it but my nickname is Tian! I found this place while searching for a nifty Metroidvania project! Anyways, to all you other devs-to-be, good luck!

• Hi. Im Shonne, i discovered this game engine recently and still studying on the free version !

• im orbit yo mama so fat the earth changed orbit

• Hello,

I'm checking this game out to see if my campers would like it. Hoping the basic account has enough features and such to make and save out a game. I can see the paid version, where you can make an app, would be way cool for them though.

Anyway, hello.

• welp I guess I'm making a game.. oops oh well

• hi im dreamshadow

• Hello, people of Scirra! This is my official first post on the forum. Just sayin' hi!

• #HelloWorld

Hello! I'am 26yo DADgamer from Finland. I'am new on game making genre, but try to learn build up some simple games. Happy to be here!

• Greetings from Barry Netto I am a music composer who is in development with my own games and apps that I will compose music scores for. I have some credits in the Media arts and Animation fields as well as certificate studies. I use Lightwave3d,poser pro,iclone and some training in maya3d is underway. Construct2 is my new addition to the creative arsenal I have a passion for 3d games,animated films and composing music for it all. Pleased to meet such a great community!

• Hi! My name is Marisa and I searched this on google to find out how to make a game.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 2 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 2 guests)