The Official Introduce Yourself Thread

• HI guys,

I am an otaku. I love anime, manga, and other stuff such as Asian dramas. Lets us all have fun and enjoy playing while being friendly.

• Hello,

My name is Nick. I am interested in using Construct 2 to make mobile games. So far it seems great! I am a freelance illustrator/animator currently residing in San Francisco. If you need any artwork for your games, please take a look at my website to see if you think I would be a good fit for your style!

Thanks,

Nick

nicksiganimations6.wix.com/thedirtgoblin

• Houdy! i have heard about this in the camp i have just attended! i am interested in continuing my game Damage Inc.

• I'm Kagiru Zuto

• i am really exited to make my very on video game

• Hello I am a nine year old game developer. Sense there is no age limit, I can sign up! Btw thanks scirra! But anyways I love programming and making games. That's why I got construct two! So yeah piece!

• Hola

• hello

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Hi

I'm masofdas, I'm new here and just saying Hi. I've downloaded the free version at the moment as I just want to have a play to begin with before going forward.

• Hello Constructors Today I Started Using Construct 2 Which I Saw It On My Friend's Computer It Was Great When I Asked Him What Is This

He Told Me This Is Construct 2 I Quickly Through The Mouse And Ran Like A Crazy Truck To My House I Started Downloading Construct 2 Directly !!!

I Was Surprised How Quickly I Made A Top Down Shooter!! Great I Thanked My God That i Found A Program That I Was In JavaScript,Lue,C#,C++ For EONS this One Saved Me!!!

Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Hello I am a nine year old game developer. Sense there is no age limit, I can sign up! Btw thanks scirra! But anyways I love programming and making games. That's why I got construct two! So yeah piece!

Keep On I Started Programming When I Was 9 And Now Iam 27 And A ELITE PROGRAMMER

• Hi I am thinking of testing out Construct 2, as I am a one man game developer. Or beter a to be developer. So far I really enjoy this product I saw it on Steam and said hay give it a go, now all I want to do is give it all I got I normaly make games via RPG Maker mv but I did not get the feeling that the game was mine that I was busy making but with this product I get that feeling. Its great to meet you all. And most of all any advice regarding a new and up coming developer will be great thank you all

• Hi! i've had always dreamed of making videogames. I have very little free time, but i won't surrender

I've downloaded the free version of construct from steam, i'll buy the full version when my wallet recovers from the last steam sale .

I've bought some assets, i'm looking for some awesome gun sound fx (i'm making a wild west videogame). I'm not a native english speaker btw. I don't know programming but i'll try anyway.

I consider myself an expert in old school videogames

Greetings from Chile!

• So uh...my name is Toasty and I have no idea what I'm doing. They/them pronouns would be appreciated please.

• My Name is hatum hussain and i am intersted in making games

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 5 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 5 guests)