The Official Introduce Yourself Thread

• hi im someone who since a littler kid loved video games i used to play games liek pokemon but when i was in grade 3 my brotehr started playing league of legends so i looked at the gaem and studied it and made my own game plot and charecters with everything so fro years after makign and desgining over 4000 charecters i decided i wantd to try makign a mmorpg of my own and nwo im amking a website and game and on my way to road of victory

• Hi! Nice to meet you all!

My name is...Well I can't really say it but my nickname is Tian! I found this place while searching for a nifty Metroidvania project! Anyways, to all you other devs-to-be, good luck!

• Hi. Im Shonne, i discovered this game engine recently and still studying on the free version !

• im orbit yo mama so fat the earth changed orbit

• Hello,

I'm checking this game out to see if my campers would like it. Hoping the basic account has enough features and such to make and save out a game. I can see the paid version, where you can make an app, would be way cool for them though.

Anyway, hello.

• welp I guess I'm making a game.. oops oh well

• hi im dreamshadow

• Hello, people of Scirra! This is my official first post on the forum. Just sayin' hi!

• #HelloWorld

Hello! I'am 26yo DADgamer from Finland. I'am new on game making genre, but try to learn build up some simple games. Happy to be here!

• Greetings from Barry Netto I am a music composer who is in development with my own games and apps that I will compose music scores for. I have some credits in the Media arts and Animation fields as well as certificate studies. I use Lightwave3d,poser pro,iclone and some training in maya3d is underway. Construct2 is my new addition to the creative arsenal I have a passion for 3d games,animated films and composing music for it all. Pleased to meet such a great community!

• Hi! My name is Marisa and I searched this on google to find out how to make a game.

• hello, I am new here! I hope I can help in a way.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • hello my name is Aaliyah davis I am 23 years old I love creating video games I have made some when I was in elementary when we had technology we did coding and lots more so since then I have loved them ever since

• Helllllllllo everybody

I just post this because apparently, I HAVE to, so, I m just gonna say that I have some good ideas for games, but I don t know how to realize them, hope this is the right place to create what I want...

• Hello, I may have just started out, but I'm here to create amazing video games that I think people may enjoy.

Don't worry, if one game is bad, I'll learn to improve what was wrong. I'm totally new to this website, this will actually be the 14th time I attempt to create a video game.

I made a few other games on Sploder.com, there you will find my first 3 games. Journey of One was one of my most popular games on the list on Sploder.com (I'm known as samuraisack on Sploder, but I'm not popular there).

I'm really just hoping that people can enjoy my games.

Other than that, Good Day

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 6 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 6 guests)