The Official Introduce Yourself Thread

• Hello Guys,

I am Roland Pospichal. I love to listen songs. Rihanna is my favorite.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Hello.

I am a student at a technology school, and I thought this would be a good way to show what I am capable of making.

(Not to mention I actually need this for one of my classes... lol)

So you should know some stuff about me!

Favorites:

Color: Cobalt

Sport: Baseball

Video Game: Minecraft, Unturned, The Escapists, Emily is Away, The Sims 4

Social Media Platform: YouTube is boss!

Songs: Brave Man (Will Young), anything 8-bit, and anything else I decide to add here later!

• Hello everyone, glad to have found your engine and community.

Quick question right of the bat: I've been reading the tutorials about working with different aspect ratios to accommodate for different devices; and I was wondering if anyone on the community has already created a template file for this.

The way I see it, most of us wanting to create games for mov-dev will face this sooner or later so why not have a template already created right? some may answer... "well there are so many devices that a template will never be complete", and while you would be right, we have to accept that by creating a template with say... 10 devices in mind would really help and give us an awesome head start on how to tackle this issue.

am I right? or am I soooo noob that I'm asking for something stupid?

Thanks folks! lay it on me... no worries

Andres.

• Hola me llamo moises ,y me gustaria crear un juego , soy de mexico D.F y estudio la preparatoria

• Hello, I'm Faerie! It's nice to meet you all!

• Hi,

my name is Andrew and I am the founder of Checkmate. I've been programming since 2k12 and I created some templates and graphics assets that can be purchased on Scirra Store. I made one game too. It's name is Space Way and it is an arcade game for Android.

• hello world

• Hi friends

My name is Thomas, I live in Kyoto, and I really love construct 2, I love it so much that I can't motivate myself to learn anything else since it is super fast and addictive to prototype stuff on it. I was lucky to win Ludum Dare 34 with my game Frank & Stein because scirra gave me the ultimate tool for it! If you want to try Frank&Stein or if you are interested in my work, please take a look to my tumblr!

http://vegamukiwa.tumblr.com/

• Hi all,

My Name is Aaron and I am from the USA. I am a middle School teacher and Coach. I love strategy and sport games. I still play many classic Total War games. I have been lurking on the forums for the past year and have been on and off again playing with construct 2. I currently have 0 games made and after playing with and making basic shells of many games I am now working on a puzzler inspired by the SF mini game from Puzzle Pirates. Thanks for the great engine and events system.

Aaron

• Hi, nice to meet you all.

• Hello there!

• Hi?

• hi

• Hola???

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 5 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 5 guests)