The Official Introduce Yourself Thread

• MAJOR kLUTZ

• My names Aiden and I hope I can make some cool stuff!

• Hello!!! I actually got here by searching "Best game creating websites" and i just saw the look of this and I was interested!!! Anyways, hi, my name is Torren :3 and the Doges sent me to find a good game creating website and I think the doges will be proud!

ALL HAIL THE ALMIGHTY DOGE!!!

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Hello everyone my name is Brandon. I've recently started my career in animating professionally in America and Japan within the last two years. I've always been a hard worker and I've always been dedicated and looking to learn new things. I recently picked up this software because I wanted to make a turn based JRPG. So far I've been doing multiple of test and it seems to work out quite well even though its a hassle. Now my development starts and I hope to release my game between 2017-2019

• Good day everyone! I'm from Яussia, and I'm wonna make something mindblowing with Construct 2!

• hola

estoy interesado en la construccion de juegos y revisando creo este programa es el mejor y deseo aprender mas de el

gracias por los ejemplos

atte

fernando

• Ello guvna!!

• Hi guys, I'm Gafyn from the UK. Looking to develop some 2D platform action/adventure games. I make multi game arcade machines in my spare time

• Hello I am Great Progress Pluto, and i'm excited to see all the possibilities there is to have with Construct 2.

• I've started with Rpg maker and Games Factory, then MMF and MMF2, I spend like 12 year doing some basic games and mostly ilustrations and pixel art, but only as hobby. now I feel like doing a complete game in CONSTRUCT 2 and take it more professionaly.

I am feeling confident

• Hi! I'm Fabio, from Italy. I'm actually developing some games for Mugen, but I've heard good things about Construct 2 and I would like to try it!

• Hi everyone, I'm totally new to game design as I've been in programming tutorial purgatory for awhile now, so I look forward to the amazing things that can be done with Construct 2, nice to meet you all.

• Hello there, My name's Taylor but you might as well call me by nickname, cittata9! peace

• hi

• Hello I'm using C2 for a while now but never introduced myself. So well hello buds o/

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 2 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 2 guests)