The Official Introduce Yourself Thread

• I am Eliz and I heard that Construct is a very good programming language or platform for building games and we can share the game easily to anywhere we want. That is why I start to use. I am only a student but I love programming very much. ^[]^

The programming languages I am learning/ I have learnt:

Python (I learn this programming language first)

Ruby '|

Javascript |--- I am still learning them.

C++ |

Unity .|

App Inventor (Use for creating Android apps)

Scratch (easiest, it is for making games only.... maybe presentation and birthday card...)

I am not a good programmer but I love to do it in my free time.

• Hi!

I'm Hormonella.

I want to create games but i have no programming skills so Construct is perfect for me!

As of writing this i have only created one game, a clone of pong. Wich a followed a tutorial to make.

I really think i will have good use of this forum

• Hi my name is Bertrand, im an Artist. So here i am learning construct for some new duties at work.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Hi C2 Community!

Guess I'm no spring chicken anymore. My name is Tobias, Web-Designer (little bit of programming and some art/design skills). New to C2 and lovin' it.

• Hello there !

I'm Luca from Italy, new to programming but want to try out with Construct 2 and see what can i do.

Have fun all.

• Hi guys!

I'm William from Indonesia. Never make any game before but I want to try to make some!

I hope I can make great games!

Have a nice day!

• Greetings folks,

I'm Steve from the UK, I'm 53 (yes, that old) and been a gamer since Dec 25th 1977 when my mum bought me an Atari 2600 VCS. My first actual "computer" was a Sinclair ZX81 (1kb memory (yes kb.. Not mb or gb!) no sound, black and white only and pixels the size of a house brick but ohh I did love it so.

I've pottered about with programming only a little and I was never truly competent at it, I've toyed with:-

BBC Basic

C64 Basic

Amos

Blitz Basic

CanDo

I'm currently using C2 in order to see if I can learn it and it's not too complex, if it's ok for me then I'll be buying it.

• Hi everybody!

I'm from Colombia, and I start to use construct becouse i want to learn how to do some simply games!

• Hola a todos,

Soy de Uruguay y siempre me interesó saber si podía realizar un juego, veremos que pasa.

• Hello guys.

I'm new over here, maybe like everyone, I want to learn create and bring some fun ideas to life using C2.

My friend showed a particular project and I thought very cool, that's why I'm here.

CYA

• If anyone hasn't already, I really recommend completing these two tutorials:

https://www.scirra.com/tutorials/37/beg ... onstruct-2

https://www.scirra.com/tutorials/253/ho ... tform-game

They are great for becoming familiar with Construct 2 and getting an overall feel of the program. Also, best of luck to everyone. Let us all create our dream games with this awesome program.

• Hi everyone!!

I am just started to get into Game Development and started with Construct 2.

I have heard a lot of good things about it.

Hope it works out well.

• Welcome all you will love construct 2 , easiest way to make video games

• Hi,

my name is Sebastian. I played "The Beginner's Guide" and I kinda wanna make games now.

I always wanted to, but now I'll finally do something.

I heard about "Construct 2" via YouTube-videos about getting into making games.

I will start with Construct 2 (free - not enough money and I just want to try it) right now, I really want to know how far I can go.

I'm also learning C++ at the same time, it is a lot of fun.

So I'll create a few small 2D games with Construct 2 and then I'll move to Source SDK or Unity3D. I'll see.

Let's do this.

• hello every one ive messed around with construct 2 for a while and decided to make a account right know... so ya XD

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 10 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 10 guests)