The Official Introduce Yourself Thread

• Hello, my username is sivictank123 because i use that everywhere else, so why not here?! I want to make a game. That is my plan. I will make a game. Just wait and see... What? Can't a man have a little confidence? Hahaha...

Oh, and i found out about construct 2 ... Well, story time.. A long time ago, in a gal... I MEAN. I wanted to make a game, as you probably know already, and i found out that somebody else, a student, i think, had to write about game developing, and he was constantly saying, that construct 2 is the best,, the easiest, the most, bla blah blah... So anyway, i'm here....

• Hello! I'm new here and interested in making a multiplayer orthogonal RPG. I started using Python and Flask to make a web based multiplayer RPG and the further a long I got I realized I wanted more for the game than just simple text and html based graphics.

• I'm Leo, and I always wanted too make games. Once my friend told me about Construct 2, I got exited about the fact that making games would be easy. Now I can finally make games!

• qzawcvtgynmjgrdae5x67vb9o ntfh6e5swti87giuzvt88i8irf46y

oigbdvjacgkSanokgsuocfn.

• hi im planing to make a few games and construt 2 is a great tool i found because its simeler to VB i got the hang of things quickly. im only still a beginner but hopefully ill e able to create a game or 2.

• Hi, My name is Spencer from the U.S.!

• Hi,

My name's Carlos. I'm 27.

I live in Brazil and like developing!

• hi my name is guntur, im from Indonesia

• I'm Brandon!

I've been making games for a few years (mostly Unity / UDK / Torque / Gamemaker). I mostly program and compose music, but I've had my hands in everything at one point or another.

I liked the idea of native HTML5 games for their portability, and I heard good things about Construct. I downloaded it a few years back but haven't really played with it much.

This my official "I'm not lurking anymore" post. =P

• Hi i am werikki nice to meet all

• I'm Rosiebuggy and I found out about this at a tech camp.

• Hi everyone! I wanted to make a 2d platformer and looked on this I'm going to have fun making games!

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Hello!

I´m macman, this is my first experience with Construct 2.

What is the best option for starting with this? What I must downlanding?

Thanks and Regarts,

Mac

• hi, starting from the very beginning

• Hello! I'm Sadia and I've just joined! I hope to learn and create some fun things using Construct 2. Pleased to be here and hope I'll meet some awesome people. I'm a total newbie in gamedev so help me out!

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 3 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 3 guests)