The Official Introduce Yourself Thread

• hi!

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Sup

• hy my name is vinay

i really very like this site & construct 2 software. I like this.

i want to all games tutorial videos pls help me.

• thanks

• Greetings, fellow earthlings

I've been introduced to Construct 2 by a friend of mine. I was amazed by how easy it was to build games from the ground up and read good things about it on the interwebs. I'm looking forward to exploring new 2D possibilities with this engine.

That'll be all for now. See ya!

• Hello i am ProdigyWins i am poor so i can only use the free version but i am the creater of a few games Spidermothman Spidermothman2 De Los Muertos Night mare begins and continues and i am working on 2 other projects.

• Hello, my name is Frisco and I love to play games, maybe too much.

I've tried to create my own games in flash whenever I'd have the time, however It was just too much for me. I searched for other programs I could use to created games, although everything else was just a stick in the ground. I then found CS2 and I was amazed, however I was not sure if CS2 could help me create the game that I wanted to create. I realized I should have bought CS2 when I first found it. I have always been into games and I grew up as a the gamer in my family. I really cannot said what the first game I played was as I've played more games than I know. I do remember that the first consoles I had were the original Nintendo, the Sega Genesis and the very first Game Boy (yeah the big fat one). I'm currently a partner in two businesses, one is a flooring business were I lay almost everything from carpet, vinyl, hardwood, even back splashes. The other is a web design business, and although I love them both I would like to make something more out of the games I create.

• Hello all, I've been here for about a month now but I haven't formally introduced myself yet, so I thought I'd take the time to do so

I'm predominately a 2D artist & composer, but I've always had a love for video games ever since getting my first computer which was a C64 back in the mid 80s, and so 5 or 6 years ago I started playing around with game making software, and have worked on a quite a few indie games released on the Xbox 360. Now though the 360 market has dried up and so I've decided it's time to move on to mobile or perhaps Steam. I've tried pretty much all the 2D engines out there with the export options I require and after much deliberation I've settled with C2, as its tool set seems to suit me better than any of the other current alternatives and the community seems friendly and helpful, which is always a good thing! I hope to be an active member of the C2 community (time allowing) so hopefully you'll all be seeing a lot more of me from now on.

Cheers everyone & happy game making!

• Hello I've had Construct 2 downloaded for some time just never got around to using till recently.

I've had a lot of experience with C and a little with C++ and have tried several different platforms for making games with this one being the easiest and most streamlined!

I hope to have a long and fun adventure with Construct 2 !

• Hello my name is AndyClyde and I love games. I would like to develop a game to place on my website that

will give the users loads of entertainment.

• Hello world.

• Hello!

I am Jean Paul Marinho, the organizer of the official unity user group here in Sao Paulo, Brazil. I participated in a game jam these days and saw some developers using Construct 2. I am curious about this software so I will start to use too.

• Hey guys - Musician and Game Designer here, started using Construct 2 about 8 days ago and am really loving it, although I am running into a lot of glitches that I cannot seem to understand why/how they are occuring... and I can't seem to get any help in the "How Do I..." forum.

If any kind experienced C2 users would be up for having a look at my friend I would be most appreciative.

The glitch is related to car behaviour and collisions - but is also causing stuttering/laggyness for unexplainable reasons.

Thanks!

• PHP programmer.

• Hi eveyone!

I hope everyone here will help mee as I am a little bit 'noob' *hahahaha*.

I'll try to learn fast and I'll try to help you too!!

Thanks, guys.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 5 visitors browsing this topic (1 users and 4 guests)