The Official Introduce Yourself Thread

• Hello, I'm a graphics pro who has decided to use his cartooning ability to make cool 2d games after completing the Construct 2 monster shooter over breakfast.

• i heard about connect from a friend

• hey all im renn, 34, characterdesigner from germany, love to create avatars in 2D/3D.

after 8 years of freelancerjobs i create now with construct2 my own games.

or better lets say i try it.

games are my passion..

i was so young i dont remember much... but i remember i played C64 games, nes/snes, ooh and DOS games..

fav game? mmh possible a boring answer: killer instinct, zelda a link to the past, secret of mana, turtles in time, ...ookey you dont know this games??? yes i am old hahaha ^__^ .. dont forget my most love Day of Tentacle or monkey island?..

aaaaah sry i cant choose here. toooo maaany games.

so enough about me

wish you all a great time

renn

• Hey folks!

My name's Marco. I'm relatively new to using Construct 2 but I've been having a great experience so far learning from the tutes and feeds. I've been producing something I never thought I'd be able to achieve without the help of mates who can program

(copy link to preview, wont let me copy ) gfycat.com/VigorousDisastrousAsianelephant

Being a new user means that there are some restrictions on embeddings links and images on the forums but if you look up marcomatic.com or Mr. Marcomatic you'll find some of the stuff I've created

Cheers!

• hey all im renn, 34, characterdesigner from germany, love to create avatars in 2D/3D.

after 8 years of freelancerjobs i create now with construct2 my own games.

or better lets say i try it.

games are my passion..

i was so young i dont remember much... but i remember i played C64 games, nes/snes, ooh and DOS games..

fav game? mmh possible a boring answer: killer instinct, zelda a link to the past, secret of mana, turtles in time, ...ookey you dont know this games??? yes i am old hahaha ^__^ .. dont forget my most love Day of Tentacle or monkey island?..

aaaaah sry i cant choose here. toooo maaany games.

Looking forward to seeing your creations mate!

so enough about me

wish you all a great time

renn

• Olá, sou do interior do CEARÁ/BRASIL, tenho 16 anos.

Conheci o site através de uma pesquisa relacionada a jogos no youtube. Me interesso bastante por GAMES e gostaria de fazer faculdade do mesmo. Abraços!

• hi I'm new to developing if anyone wants to help feel free

thanks

• Hello! I'm hestonfireflame and i just recently got into game making. It has been something I've wanted to do for a while and I have had many friends recommend this program to me.

• I saw "There is no Game" it was so cool i had to check out this engine. I program in java and c++ and am excited to use this program

• Hi I'm Pumbler! Nice to meet you!

I like 2d adventure games. I came from Game Maker and am going to give Contruct a try since the HTML5 export seems interesting. I have written a small multiplayer game called Cube Warrior that I used to stream on twitch. I'm now focusing on a offline/co-op platforming RPG. Hope to have a long stay but we will see! Construct looks much different than Game Maker!

• Hi I'm FlameGame

I am a developer, designer and producer of games. I am going to start up my own mobile game business.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Привет, я Рос. Недавно узнал об этой программе. Хочу попробовать себя в роли разработчика программ.

• Hello my name is alex, im 18 years old and im starting on games dev to android

• Hi. I'm interested in making an online multiplayer isometric turn-based game, and I was wondering if construct would be useful for that.

• hello i'm new

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 7 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 7 guests)