The Official Introduce Yourself Thread

• Hi, my name's Ximon and I'm trying to find ways make a incremental game using construct. Hope I succeed

• Hi, my name is Nathan and I am trying this out on the recommendation of a friend who say it will help me learn to make video games!

• i am fairly new to construct. i learned about it at a tech camp i went to. i think that this whole program is super awesome. i plan on building tons of games.

• Hey I'm Michael, 23 and something years old and I'm currently trying to build a game which is similar to Motherload but adds some new approaches, mechanics and maybe even different worlds to visit with unique properties and dangers.

I'm a professional media designer with personal focus on 3D and I have good understanding of programming but are too lazy to learn the "vocabularies" of programming languages so I prefer Node based programming like XPresso in Cinema4D and that's why I'm absolutely in love with Construct2.

Cheers!

• Hello all!

I am Scott and have been dabbling with programming for most of my life. I have always wanted to make games and I came across this most excellent looking tool Construct 2! I have yet to start but I am about to fire it up and take it for a drive.

-Scott

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Hello,

My name is myusername, I like making games with construct, i am a new member in the scirra forums. I have some experience in construct 2, so i try to answer all the questions i can.

• Hello

My name is isaac and my partner raul

I like to make games in construct , its new for us to enter in scirra forums, like to participate in newgronds, amazon, ps3,ps4,xbox, mobile, EGS etc...if you need some help!!!

I try to answer all the questions in some topics.

presents!!!

soul deception in newgrounds check my post

and the future line (coming soon ) sep 2015 probably the DEMO oct 2015

• Hi all!

I'm 1/3 of Teaboy Games, a small team of Construct2 Devs. We're about to launch our first game Fallen, a super minimal reaction game. Check out the trailer

Frazer

• Hai

I am newbie in construct 2.

I from Indonesia and its intersting what can do with construct. Hope a.s.a.p I will also build profitable games

Chreers

• Hi, I'm James. How are you doing? Has anyone made awesome games?

• Hii all im XFX

• Hello... I'm Clol7, and this is my story.

Once apon a time, I stumbled apon the launch of Construct 2's launch on Steam. I was, and still am very interested in learning how to make games (dream job ftw). But back then, I either couldn't find support for the game, or it actually wasn't there (I can't remember, it was about two years ago by my fuzzy memory). So I dropped it for a while, fast forward 2 years, I find myself itching to create, and I find this again, with much more success, I'm actually learning.

So now, as I currently stand, a university student, I find myself unable to afford any of the licenses for Construct 2, I am definitely putting it on my wishlist.

• Hello! My name is Mike, i'm indie game developer from Kiev, Ukraine. I begin to teach Construct 2. On my first impressions this is a very good gamedev-IDE. Have a great day everyone!

• i am 17 years old and i am from Belgium. I play football and Fifa on my ps3.

• Hi guys my name is Matheus and i am trying to use construct to build some cool games..

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 4 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 4 guests)