The Official Introduce Yourself Thread

• Hi everyone...first time user here...looking forward to learning...a lot!

• Hi everyone...first time user here...looking forward to learning how the game work ^^!

• Aquí un recién llegado. A ver cómo se nos da.

Saludos.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Hi-Ho!

I am designer and now I start trying the Construct 2

And happy game making for all of you too!

• I´m new and I´ve consumed many tutorials from here, so the least I can do is to say thank you!

Hi, I´m Clovelt,

trying to start some gamedev. I like

simple

graphics,

smooth

animation,

quick

gameplay,

bizarre

mechanics and

hybrid

genres.

I really like to offer sprites, graphics, animations and such to the comunnity, so please contact me if you have something interesting that requires some make up!

I don´t know how these forums work so if any kind soul could explain a little it would be delightful!

-Clov

• Hello,

My name is Robert, I am learning Construct 2 so I can hopefully quit my day job and live descent, making what I already love.

• Hi there,

I go way back to the days of the ZX Spectrum.. had some games for it published in magazines, in the days when people would spend hours typing programs in only for it crash when it ran because of a misplaced semi-colon at line 1230.

Cheers!

Thregar

• My name is Spencer Maschek and I am a student at the College of Southern Idaho. I am evaluating and familiarizing myself with this tool in preparation for the Boise Code Camp, and for a possible teaching tool in the future. I am studying Secondary Education with an emphasis on Engineering and Technology. I also am developing a game to teach basic math skills for the college.

I am also the President of Socialgeeks as can be found at

• Hello all! Jason from TX. I love this software.

• Hi

• Hi guys! I'm new to this software. Looking forward to using this in the future.

• Hey guys! Been working with Construct in one of my classes. Cheers!

• Hey!

My name is Nagase13 and I'm here to make some gaaames!!

• hey there; sooooo, umm how'd everyone get in my room? ....oh, right. internet-duh....lol

hi nice to be...

-stevo

• Im a game developer.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 6 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 6 guests)