The Official Introduce Yourself Thread

• Hey! Just got an account. I hope this will be a fun application to learn on developing 2d games!

• Hello peeps! Looking forward to putting this software to work!

• Wahaha.

Greetings Human!

Gonna try Construct 2, developed some small platformer using Unity with 2D setup, but things can get quite messy as Unity is meant for 3D, thats why I come here to give C2 a try. Will create a thread in the future.

Nice meeting you all. (Not really, I don't know you. :p )

• Hello. My 13-year old son asked me today about "game engines", so I'm here to lurk and soak. I don't think I'll be getting into much of this myself, though. I can't program either (except AutoIt... does that count?). Oh, and the young people refer to HTML and CSS as "programming" also these days.

• Hello people, I'm trying to conquer my space on game industry, so... That's it!

• Hello,

My name is Eric and I've been making games with Construct 2 for a year or two now, but have been reluctant to do a lot of posting (aside from questions here and there) since I couldn't change my username. I finally decided to just make a new account and start to get in touch with the community a bit more.

You can check out my work at virtually-competent[dot]itch.io!

• :D Hi, I am new to Construct 2, I would learn to make games without programming as it is a bit difficult, as e seen that say it is very good program to create games and decided to try it since and seen incredible echos games that program. My real name is Nicolas Banegas

PD: I'm using google translator because I am Uruguayan and I speak Spanish

• Hi, just downloaded construct to get a little of knowledge on how to create games, I hope we can make fun games

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Hi there. I'm a colombian game developer, passionate for what I do. My goal is to keep growing professionally, and to contribute with my potential to assist with the development and growth of the creative industry.

• Hi, my name is Vinicius I am brasilian new developer start learning about game

• Hello I'm Leon (Nickname : ExerFlame) and I'm from Singapore. I am a huge Halo Fan and also who watches anime ^^. How I've heard about Construct 2 is through my education course of Game & Technology. I find Construct 2 a very good software for starters to create simple yet fun games ^^. I hope I could learn how to make quality games through the online Tuturiols.

• Hello my name is Horvat Catalin and I heard about this site from

• Hello everyone! My name is Daniel Hernandez, and I actually had a username here a long time ago, but I've forgotten it and the Construct forums had my username that I use pretty much everywhere available, so I took that quickly.

Anyway, after getting frusturated with many other game development suites, I decided to give Construct a try. I'll be happy to see what I can do with the software, and I'd love to learn the software myself.

Is there a good place where I can jump in to start learning? Thank you!

• Hey my name is Chase, but call me by Kaje. I love gaming. It has been a part of my life since i has born. Can't wait to start

• My name is Ashraf Hamdi, Egyptian Animated film director, Cartoonist and game designer.

I've a big and well known YouTube channel "Egyptoon" with my 2 partners "Amira" and "Mostafa" (animators) and we publish a new animated cartoon every week.

our first game created with C2 is called "propaganda" on Google play store, and we are preparing for the second one.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 2 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 2 guests)