The Official Introduce Yourself Thread

• Hey I'm Ketchup and I heard about Construct from A Youtuber named NerdCubed and i thought I would give it a try.

• Hi there. I am a web developer from India. n I love games.

Bye.

Love

Amrutraj.

• hello everyone! my name is TJ. i only knew construct 2 about a week ago. i'm trying to finish my thesis project using construct 2. i hope i can make it in time this coming friday. i tried gamemaker, flash, to make my game but i don't have sufficient knowledge about the codings.

i was into games since i was a kid. i played tennis on family computer and then my dad bought me SNES. i go to my neighbor's house to play n64, playstation, playstation2 and other platforms.

fave games are FF series, suikoden 1 & 2, GTA series, pokemon..

• Hi, I'm Mario aka Mikulich from Croatia

I've been interested in making videogames for a while and have no idea where to start from so I'm giving this a shot

• Hi everyone. I have been learning & using Construct 2 for a few months now, and have really been enjoying it.

• Hey i'm Callum,

I've always thought about indie making games in the past and recently heard of Construct 2 from NerdCubed so decided to give it a shot.

• Hello i'm Staz And im newbie in forum

• Heyo Everyone

I'm new to game development and hope to get a good start with construct 2.

I already have some experience in C# and Java and also did some web design.

~Scythe1344

• ola mundo!

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Hi,

I am a student, my name is Anton. I live in Ukraine, in Zaporozhye. Friendly and like to have good time. As a hobby I want to make games.

• Hey!

My name is Martin, and i'm from Hungary, in Gödöllő. I am mainly trying to develop games as a hobby with my brother.

• Hello, guys!!!

I'm Farpras (not real name). I'm from Indonesia. Any Indonesian here?

I know Construct 2 since a month ago, and I already in love with it.

I also making music and video.

Thank you!!!

• Hi Everyone!

Excited to join the community!

I have about five game ideas I'm trying to get from paper into reality.

Hope to learn lots from those who have gone before.

Cheers,

• Hey! Just got an account. I hope this will be a fun application to learn on developing 2d games!

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)