The Official Introduce Yourself Thread

• Hi, Anyone here who can recommend me some health games or other that i can play with my kids and family.

JoeyAtlascamReview.com

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Hey guys/gals.

This is embarrasing, I realized I never introduced myself when I created my account or made my first post. My name is Jeff! I'm still relatively new to the forums but not new to Construct 2. Enjoyed playing games for a long time and decided it's about time to contribute to the gaming community. I think, Construct 2 community is a great community and can't wait to see all the projects from other talented developers.

Take care!

• Hello everybody,

My name is Luis, I'm just discovering Construct 2. I'm curious about how fast I can create a game using it from scratch. I would like to see and try the Construct 2 environment. So I will be walking through the forums and tutorials to read and learn a lot of stuff.

Best,

Luis.

• hello every body i want create to best games with this best program tank you

• i'm new here.

• Hi guys

I am newbie here but not a newbie in game development. I AM A GAME LOVER and good in problem solving too..

Hope I will enjoy my new buddy (construct2)

• Hello, my name is Daniel. Im 22 y.o boy from Russia. Cheers

• Hi There,

I'm Matt, just picked up C2 and Spriter during this sale to build up a few prototypes for the studio I work for. Great deal!

• Hello,obsessed to games, and my mom kept pestering me to make one, instead of playing them, so took to 2D game designing. After going through a lot of 2D game engines, took Construct 2.

• Hi, I'm feastguy101 (fortunately not actual name), hailing from Lisbon in sunny Portugal!

• My friend wont stop talking about this so i decided to stop by and check it out!

• Does anyone have any Ideas for my first project and any tips for me. They will be greatly appreciated, Thank you in advance

• Hello i'm ethan and i'm 19. I found out about construct 2 after a contest on r/pcmasterrace and ever since i've been using it and learning new things about it. It's great

• Hi I'm a programmer, wondering where this rabbit hole goes

• Hi everyone, Massimo from Italy here. I was a chemist, then a would-be artist, musician etc. I like boardgames (the ones with one-ton rulebook, like ASL or SFB) and a couple of PC games. So curious about C2.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 6 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 6 guests)