The Official Introduce Yourself Thread

• Olá a todos!

Meu nome é Pedro, sou do Rio de Janeiro e estou aqui para aprender a fazer jogos.

• My name is Cameron, i needed a good but free game making item and i figured it out from youtube.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Hi All

I'm a UX Developer from Edinburgh, UK and have been designing and building web apps for years. A friendly game design competition with a work colleague just before xmas led me to stumble over Construct2 and I'm absolutely loving it. Already starting to build my first game and it's fuelling a passion for Indie game design I never knew I had.

Happy game designing everyone.

Thanks

NiceJacket

• Hi everyone. I am new to programming and new to game development but very excited to get started. I heard about Scirra's Construct2 game engine from the Microsoft Virtual Learning Academy videos in the gaming engines for windows 8 videos. I hope to interact with many of you and learn how to develop games as quickly as I can.

John-Mike

• Hello! I came across Construct 2 from a reference post on Tumblr. I'm working on a small project and I think this would be perfect for it, and I'm sure the community will be very helpful!

• Hey Everyone

I have been getting tons of help from the forum for months now when searching for help for my little projects. So far I have created two really basic games, waiting to save up a few dollars to get the Personal license and publish these guys.

Thank you for all the help already!

Jacek

• Hi y'all

I'm Amine from Tunisia, one of my friends told me about this construct2 thing and i was curious; after doing 2 of the tutorial i find it quite interesting and hope to learn more about it

• Hello,

We are Supernova Software. We are a group of School Students studying computer science and are making games as hobbyists and as small scale indie developers. .

We hope you will support us and enjoy some of our games in the future.

• Hello,

We are Supernova Software. We are a group of School Students studying computer science and are making games as hobbyists and as small scale indie developers. .

We hope you will support us and enjoy some of our games in the future.

• Hello, I'm Komunela.

• Hello everyone, my name is Jimmy and I am from Los Angeles, California. I've been a huge gamer for 30 years and several years ago, I decided to go from being just a gamer and to actually become a game developer. I went to school and got a degree in art to start working towards my developer goal then I went to work for Activision as a QA Tester and worked on a triple a title. Now I want to actually develop some small time games of my own to get more experience under my belt and to beef up my portfolio. My friend Josh told me about this program and advised me to give it a shot so I figured why not. So enough time on this post... time to check this program out. Talk to you all later.

• Hi $crowd,

30 yo white male here.

Finally, after my first 3 years in an IT job -- (first 3 years in a proper full time job, really) -- I can put the skills acquired to good use in pusuite of the default dream of my generation: putting together _the_ game.

Let's see how far I can make it.

Looking forward to meeting you.

(at least the ones i can agree with )

• Hey everybody, I'm Kyle Bob. I used to make a lot of Flash games but about a year ago I finally switched to HTML5. I usually try to make my games as ridiculous as possible. For example, one is made entirely out of bacon, another is hobos fighting over grilled cheese, etc. I guess I also make games about food a lot. So anyway, it's nice to be here. Hopefully I'll be able to learn more about Construct and all that.

• Hi All, I'm Thorn. I'm just a regular dude who decided straight out of high school I wanted to make games. I've grown up with them ever since I was a kid, and was inspired to make something that others can enjoy. I went to college and got a degree in games design, and I sell video games as my day job. I like to surround myself with games, because they inspire me and keep me motivated. I've started a few projects but never got them to completion, however I am working on a title now that I intend to see to the end. This is my first time developing for HTML5, but I hope that I can eventually publish on many platforms and spread the joy. I hope you all get to experience some of my creativity in the future.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 6 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 6 guests)