The Official Introduce Yourself Thread

• I am a 9th grader from Sun Prairie, Wisconsin. I heard about Construct 2 from my Computer Game Development class.

• Hi, I'm the new person who wants to learn about how to make games. Good luck everione.

• Hi all indie game makers.

I'm from Slovenia and I like what Phil F. and Edmund M. did

Can't wait to start, so this is all for my first post.

"see" you

lakiman

• HI everybody !

My name is San Sebastian A.K.A Fatboy, i am from indonesia, "Hi there"

well i am not a great "programmer" i am not a pro "geek" where my finger dance on the keyboard and make a great code like a magician with a magic wand , well i am just wanna be awesome, i love to take everything under control, like from head to toe, from the inside to the outside, i like the face when i fix / create something that other people cant do or cant fix, just like a houdini / david perform magic show, well but i am too bad at learning from the forum, i am a person who be able to learn by talking, practice and practice, well one day, i hope i can make another "flappy bird" or "Clash of clan", thank you for everything !

Have a Fat day !

• hi i'm from Jacksonville florda

• Olá a todos!

Meu nome é Pedro, sou do Rio de Janeiro e estou aqui para aprender a fazer jogos.

• My name is Cameron, i needed a good but free game making item and i figured it out from youtube.

• Hi All

I'm a UX Developer from Edinburgh, UK and have been designing and building web apps for years. A friendly game design competition with a work colleague just before xmas led me to stumble over Construct2 and I'm absolutely loving it. Already starting to build my first game and it's fuelling a passion for Indie game design I never knew I had.

Happy game designing everyone.

Thanks

NiceJacket

• Hi everyone. I am new to programming and new to game development but very excited to get started. I heard about Scirra's Construct2 game engine from the Microsoft Virtual Learning Academy videos in the gaming engines for windows 8 videos. I hope to interact with many of you and learn how to develop games as quickly as I can.

John-Mike

• Hello! I came across Construct 2 from a reference post on Tumblr. I'm working on a small project and I think this would be perfect for it, and I'm sure the community will be very helpful!

• Hey Everyone

I have been getting tons of help from the forum for months now when searching for help for my little projects. So far I have created two really basic games, waiting to save up a few dollars to get the Personal license and publish these guys.

Thank you for all the help already!

Jacek

• Hi y'all

I'm Amine from Tunisia, one of my friends told me about this construct2 thing and i was curious; after doing 2 of the tutorial i find it quite interesting and hope to learn more about it

• Hello,

We are Supernova Software. We are a group of School Students studying computer science and are making games as hobbyists and as small scale indie developers. .

We hope you will support us and enjoy some of our games in the future.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Hello,

We are Supernova Software. We are a group of School Students studying computer science and are making games as hobbyists and as small scale indie developers. .

We hope you will support us and enjoy some of our games in the future.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 3 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 3 guests)