The Official Introduce Yourself Thread

• Hi I'm from Australia and heard about this through other indies starting to make games for the first time. Hope it's as good as they say!

• Hello,

I recently bought Construct 2 on Steam.

• Hi! I'm from Argentina, i heard about Construct 2 from Dan "Nerd3" (he made the game "Systems Nominal" using Construct 2) and i am genuinely excited about trying C2, i've heard really good things about it.

• Hi!

I'm a teen from London in the UK,I am into technology but have never made a game before but when i saw that "Nerd3" made a game i was interested to see how he did it.

• hello my name is Asmir

but don't mind me i'm just checking out the software

not buying though

• hey I'm kyle from south bend my brother turned me on to construct 2and I'm really interested in making games i have never done it before but I'm incredibly interested

• Hi, my name's Euan.

I discovered Construct 2 via because of his game Systems Nominal.

I decided to give Construct 2 a go because I'm intrigued as to how games are being built inside the engine. I'm interested in game development and I figured that Construct 2 would be as good a place as any to start.

• Hello! My name us PipePanic, and I am a guy who likes games. Yep. That's it.

• hi I'm Anthony. I've always thought of making games, and because of that I went on a search to find a site that can help me make a game without coding. I subscribed to a youtuber called Nerd Cubed or Nerd3, and I loved what he did. Later on he made a video of a game he made. It was made with a website that didn't use coding to make a game, so I was curious. Sadly he did not say what website it was. A while later he made another game and showed the credits, which had the website name Scirra.com and what the creator was called, Construct 2. And now I'm here doing what I'm doing.

• Hello,

I'm Georgi. I'm a front-end developer and a huge fan of "games" I've wanted to create my own years ago (when I was younger and had a bunch of free time), but I never had the patience to learn the "C" or similar programing languages.

I found out about Construct 2 on some sort of a chart for best JavaScript based game engines or something, only to get addicted I love how the developers have made it easy to do basic casual games without the need of coding. Good luck to them and you all, and have fun.

P.S. as a true fan of XBox 360 controllers I deeply appreciate the fact that there is a support for them in the engine!

• im lexi.. and im gonna be straight honest a tv show inspired me to do something like this and here i am.. no experience at all but really ready to learn. im a ps3 gamer all the way.. and love how the games being produced are becoming more and more realistic

• My name is Jonathan, and I've been an avid gamer for most of my life, and now that I'm thinking about career paths, I've been considering becoming a game dev. One of my favorite YouTubers, NerdCubed, recently started making games with the Construct 2 engine, and recommended that if you wanted to ease into game development, then it was a great place to start. I figured I'd give it a shot, so I downloaded the free version of the engine.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Hi! My name is William (yetisfeet), I decided I would try out Constructor 2 after seeing some games made in it. Who knows, it may become a new hobby!

• My name is Karen and I am interested in learning how to make video games

• Hello ! I am Akash Biswas.

"I AM VERY MUCH EXCITED TO LEARN AND MAKE 2D AND 3D GAMES............I WILL LET MY FRIEND KNOW ABOUT CONSTRUCT 2"

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 10 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 10 guests)